D-Aspartic Acid

[quote]Toshiero wrote:
So what is a good product that has legit DAA in it? I have low test, too much belly blah blah blah and I am trying to work on it naturally since no doctor in Tulsa knows shit about TRT. also I do think with my fat gain estrogen has become an issue as well so with the tulsa docs not knowing, how do you go about getting Arimidex just to make sure Estrogen is under control?[/quote]

I will use DIM for manage probably the estrogen.

Possible stack DIM + DAA + nettle root + resveratrol

[quote]Sik wrote:

[quote]Toshiero wrote:
So what is a good product that has legit DAA in it? I have low test, too much belly blah blah blah and I am trying to work on it naturally since no doctor in Tulsa knows shit about TRT. also I do think with my fat gain estrogen has become an issue as well so with the tulsa docs not knowing, how do you go about getting Arimidex just to make sure Estrogen is under control?[/quote]

Possible stack DIM + DAA + nettle root + resveratrol[/quote]

Thanks, but what product has legit DAA in it and works?

[quote]Toshiero wrote:

[quote]Sik wrote:

[quote]Toshiero wrote:

Possible stack DIM + DAA + nettle root + resveratrol[/quote]

Thanks, but what product has legit DAA in it and works? [/quote]

I’ve to ask probably your normal supplier. It depends where and how is manufactured.

Search the internet, a lot of brands already sell it at good prices. Most of them shall be good, the best shall be the brands who sell pharma grande aminoacids.

[quote]jedalger wrote:
For those who have taken DAA - any recommendations on which manufacturer to buy? (Wish Biotest made a DAA product)[/quote]

Smart Powders

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Anytime one increases testosterone there is the follow on effect of raising estrogen.
This happens whether you inject exogenous test, HcG, take Clomid or Tamoxifin, take Alpha Male (for those who respond to this)…anything that raises your hormone levels.

To me, this “scare” is another “proof” that D-aspartic acid works for some as an effective T-booster. When you play with manipulation of hormones via pharmaceutical means or “natural supplement” means (I am one to look at either as exogenous intake), you have to understand that there is a cascading hormonal downstream effect. In this case, increased T always results in increasd E depending on YOUR body’s physiological make up (if you have higher aromatase than another, of course you’re going to have more T to E conversion).

A little arimidex in every man’s arsenal goes a long long way to helping with this. [/quote]

Samuri, I agree arimidex is a cure all with extra estrodiol or estrogen for men, but what if you don’t can’t find a doc worth a damn that will prescribe it? From what I have read DIM works well, but at what dosage?

There is a lot of OTC products that are as strong as arimidex. Google is our best friend in this century

[quote]Toshiero wrote:

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Anytime one increases testosterone there is the follow on effect of raising estrogen.
This happens whether you inject exogenous test, HcG, take Clomid or Tamoxifin, take Alpha Male (for those who respond to this)…anything that raises your hormone levels.

To me, this “scare” is another “proof” that D-aspartic acid works for some as an effective T-booster. When you play with manipulation of hormones via pharmaceutical means or “natural supplement” means (I am one to look at either as exogenous intake), you have to understand that there is a cascading hormonal downstream effect. In this case, increased T always results in increasd E depending on YOUR body’s physiological make up (if you have higher aromatase than another, of course you’re going to have more T to E conversion).

A little arimidex in every man’s arsenal goes a long long way to helping with this. [/quote]

Samuri, I agree arimidex is a cure all with extra estrodiol or estrogen for men, but what if you don’t can’t find a doc worth a damn that will prescribe it? From what I have read DIM works well, but at what dosage?[/quote]

Arimidex is not a cure all…it is just an effective measure to take if excess estrogen is the problem. Arimidex can be a double edged sword…for some it can reduce estrogen too low…and having too low estrogen is just as bad as having too much. There are many other pharmaceutical options one can take to address the aromatizing of T to E. Peruse the Steroids forum or the T-replacement forums (or the over 35 lifter forums). There are some very good discussions and information over there…but alas, there is alot of nonsense there as well.

I will be quite honest here: in my opinion, I am NOT very positive when it comes to nutritional (or “natural” supplemental) methods for increasing testosterone significantly. Likewise for estrogen control via anti-aromatization. I do not have a whole lot of experience when it comes to “natural” supplementation methods or OTC methods to achieve this goal…but “natural” supplementation that I have tried simply do not work. For me. And I base my own findings (for myself again) on blood work. My own. Different people will respond differently.

[quote]Sik wrote:
There is a lot of OTC products that are as strong as arimidex. Google is our best friend in this century
[/quote]

Pray tell.
Not in my experience.

Google can also be one’s path to utter falsehoods.

Tread carefully.

I don’t know what we can talk about other brands on this board.

If it is not related to a shop, i would talk about some, of course.

You can get DAA on amazon in it’s pure form. You can combo it with tongkat ali [ make sure it’s from Indonesia only]. I’m trying this stack out and will post results and recorded journal of side effects, noticeable enhancements etc.

Does anybody else get a tingling sensation down in the boys after taking this?

I use the BulkSupplements Pure D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) Powder. Dissolve in hot tea and it gives a citrus-like flavor to it.