T Nation

D-anabol 25, Test 600, Deca First Cycle

Dear Huge Friends,
My name is Ray and i am working out for straight three years with perfect diet. I have a very lean muscle, but i want to gain few pound of mass very fast. I have never took steroid in my life. This would the first cycle for me.

I workout four time a week and work very very hard.
I have a great protein based diet.

I just got D-anabol 25, Deca and Test 600. and would like to start taking from next week. Please help me advising when i should take them like, morning, afternoon. night. before workout or after workout.and please do advice on if i need to take any other kind of things or need to add anything on my diet to get better result. Thank you so much. I love working out and want to workout forever.

Sincerely,
Ray.

Dont inject anything unless you know what an AI, serm and PCT is.

Dear GCortese, I am not injecting anything, These are tablets that i got…Please bro help me when i should take them…and thank you for replying.

Sincerely,
Rayhan Subbir,

“Stay Strong” (Rayhan)

U kidding me?
oral test 600…hmmm

he got it from that one site…

OP your shit is fake… just sugar pills sold as performance enhancers

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

OP your shit is fake… just sugar pills sold as performance enhancers[/quote]

This^^^

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

OP your shit is fake… just sugar pills sold as performance enhancers[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA ive seen the dumb ass site trying to make their sugar pills sound like real gear with their names D-anabol. they are sponsors on another board i believe.

ya bro ur shits 110% garbage

[quote]rhythmofrain wrote:
Dear Huge Friends,
My name is Ray and i am working out for straight three years with perfect diet. I have a very lean muscle, but i want to gain few pound of mass very fast. I have never took steroid in my life. This would the first cycle for me.

I workout four time a week and work very very hard.
I have a great protein based diet.

I just got D-anabol 25, Deca and Test 600. and would like to start taking from next week. Please help me advising when i should take them like, morning, afternoon. night. before workout or after workout.and please do advice on if i need to take any other kind of things or need to add anything on my diet to get better result. Thank you so much. I love working out and want to workout forever.

Sincerely,
Ray.[/quote]

No ones going to hold your hand and say “No jimmy take this and not that and dose this with that at this time!” If you truely know your shit, they will give advice. But obviously you dont if you bought fake steroids they will just laugh at you. Do research.

Thank you so much guys for all the good feedbacks ,Take care. buy.
Moderator you can close this post, Thank you.