Cyp + EQ Cycle. Some Advice?

Hey guys, new on this Forum, thanks in advance for any advice…Not from US so if my english sucks, I’m sorry for that…

Backgroud:

29 y/0
More that 10 years lifting
Rugby player in my country
250lbs
6’0
15%bf
19 inch arms
Goal: increase some lean mass 5-10 lbs? with minimum water retention…

Cycle:

500mg/week of CYP
400MG/ week of EQ
I have plenty of Arimidex for cycle
I have 10 000 iuHCG for cycle
I have plenty of Nolva for PCT

Questions:

1. I want to avoid water retention as much as I can, Is Arimidex going to help me with this? 0.25 EOD will be fine?, any other things I can take during cycle to avoid this, like diuretics or something? more cardio?

2. Any of you guys used this cycle before?, how much of lean mass you put on? and how was the recovery? is nolva enough to make your T come back?

3. Regarding HCG, will be better using it within cycle? or PCT?

Thank you so much,

Guess your doing a longer cycle, since your choosing longer acting androgens. You should see slow, steady, QUALITY gains.

.25adex EOD should be fine, can adjust on how you feel
hcg 250iu x2 a week starting around week 3

Your English is better than half the “intellectuals” posting over in PWI, and most of them were born here. Hell, half of them haven’t even left their home state. So you’re ahead of the curve.

To help ya out:

1. 0.25 EOD should be fine. I think people put a bit too much stock in the water retention aspect from the drugs, whereas they should really be looking at diet if that’s the main concern. Adex should primarily be used to combat estrogen side effects such as gyno and ED. Water bloat sucks a bit I guess (though it’s the middle of winter so I don’t know why that would be a major concern) but if you do pick some up, it will easily go away once you stop your cycle. It’s not like muscle made while bloated will make you look like the Michelin Man forever.

2. First cycle, stick to Test only. For your modest goals, you will see plenty of gains with that.

3. During cycle, up to 3-4 days before PCT. 250 iu 2-3x/week.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Guess your doing a longer cycle, since your choosing longer acting androgens. You should see slow, steady, QUALITY gains.

[/quote]

Thanks for the fast reply…first cycle and was thinking 10 or 12 weeks?..any difference between both of them? I know that every cycle you shut down, but want to try to rcover as fast as I can…

Thank you man!

It’s summer here in the other part of the world…90 F LOL…

Thanks for your fast reply and great information, is my first cycle and I want to try to recover as fast as I can…do you think I may be able to retain my gains with this cycle? and any piece of advice you can give me to recover faster other that the PCT Nolva? Thanks!!

90 degrees? I hate you and won’t give you any more advice.

Just kidding. I don’t see any difference between 10 and 12 weeks from a scientific point of view. Some of the guys here may have an opinion on that. At 10 weeks you are definitely long enough for the Cyp ester to illict a nice physiological response.

If you don’t retain gains (especially the modest ones of 5-10 pounds you crave) then you are doing something very wrong. Just do things right and shit tends to work itself out.

[quote]muscle_rugby wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks for the fast reply…first cycle and was thinking 10 or 12 weeks?..any difference between both of them? I know that every cycle you shut down, but want to try to rcover as fast as I can…[/quote]

If you’re going to run EQ I would run it at 12 weeks and the test at either 13-14 weeks. It’s always a good idea to run test only for your first cycle to see how your body will react and most importantly how well you recover. With the use of hcg on cycle and a proper pct you should recover quick, but everyone is different.

Your 6’, 250lbs on your first cycle! Use this cycle to learn how you react to estrogen among other things. Balla gave you good advice all around and definetely take adex EOD just to be sure. If you were cycling just for BB, yes water is a problem but your not.

If you want modest gains(5-10lbs) with a quick recovery run the Test Cyp 600mg a week for 10 weeks. Don’t get caught up about your weight because you will probably go through some recomposition. You may gain 15lbs of muscle but also loose 10 lbs of fat.

If you want to run EQ you really need at least a 16 week+ cycle length. Its not even going to kick in until week 6. Yes the increased appetite and RBC count is awesome but your not really ready bro.

Drop the EQ and I promise that a 10-12 week Cyp cycle with proper PCT, diet and training you will be very pleased!

If you had to stack it with something since you lift and play a cardio intense contact sport a little oral turinabol would probably benefit you more than the average guy who just lifts.

Thanks to everyone…Ill stay with cyp for 10 weeks, lets see if I can get those 10lb pounds…

I just finished a cycle basically like that and 10lbs shouldnt be hard to come by

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I just finished a cycle basically like that and 10lbs shouldnt be hard to come by[/quote]

CYP + EQ or just CYP??

cyp and eq