Cynostane and Epistane, Worth It?

I’ve took Raptor twice, very familar with pro-hormones but I got gyno from my last cycle and had to use pramisol and letrisol. I’m dying to use another pro-hormone but don’t want to get gyno again…shit fucking sucks.

I’ve read a little bit on cynostane and epistane and from what i’ve read it doesn’t seem to produce prolactin. Can anyone help me out with the information on this product?

Read the SERM and AI sticky.

It is my understanding that to suffer aromatisation from pro hormones you are quite sensiive to E2 related side effects and will likely get them again if you use AAS or Pro-hormones.

Do you actually HAVE gyno? Or did you begin to get gyno symptoms and eliminate them with the Letro?

I had gyno but as soon as it started I reacted quick enough to get it away. I put in the chemical ingredients to a couple different websites and a couple of them said it actually reduces the estrogen storage. 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg per pill. Then 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol. I’m really craving to get back on a pro-hormone. I just don’t want the gyno to come back because it took a lot of money and was nasty as fuck. If i absolutely have too i’ll use nolvadex but if i don’t need to i dont want to have to buy it.

Any other thoughts on Raptor? I was thinking about taking it. The bottle says to take 3 caps a day. Should I pyramid it? Also, would animal stack be the best way to go as I taper of the Raptor dosage?