Cycling ZMA

Would it be a good idea to “cycle” ZMA through the week like with Alpha Male. I would take 5 days on and 2 days off to keep the body from getting used to the product ? Thanks.

Nah, ZMA is similar to a multivitamin - no need to cycle.

[quote]Phil Gagnon wrote:
Would it be a good idea to “cycle” ZMA through the week like with Alpha Male. I would take 5 days on and 2 days off to keep the body from getting used to the product ? Thanks.[/quote]

Its magnesium, zinc and pyridoxine. The body doesn’t get ‘used’ to these things, they are essential to wellbeing. Taking ZMA is just optimising the ratios and absorption.

[quote]dr stig wrote:
Phil Gagnon wrote:
Would it be a good idea to “cycle” ZMA through the week like with Alpha Male. I would take 5 days on and 2 days off to keep the body from getting used to the product ? Thanks.

Its magnesium, zinc and pyridoxine. The body doesn’t get ‘used’ to these things, they are essential to wellbeing. Taking ZMA is just optimising the ratios and absorption.
[/quote]

Thanks !

[quote]Phil Gagnon wrote:
dr stig wrote:
Phil Gagnon wrote:

Thanks ![/quote]

Ok, no probs, I’ll thank Pedro on your behalf though.