Cycling TRIBEX?

I am taking TRIBEX (the old Blue variety, not Gold) and am following the cycling guidelines of 5 days on, 2 days off and am taking half the recommended dosage (1 pill, twice a day) and have been seeing good results.

Although I get it for cheap (friend runs a GNC), Id rather not be going through 2 bottles of the stuff a month. Iv read that Cy Wilson stated that it was alright to take tribulus 7 days a week for up to 12 weeks, but I have found no other information beyond what is on the label on effective cycling.

Can you reach a point of diminishing returns with it through continued usage given that you are taking a low dose and cycling it as the label instructs?

Why the blue and not gold? Curious. Having never bought/used it before, I went for a generic brand (4 Ever Fit). Hope it works as well …

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
I am taking TRIBEX (the old Blue variety, not Gold) and am following the cycling guidelines of 5 days on, 2 days off and am taking half the recommended dosage (1 pill, twice a day) and have been seeing good results.

Although I get it for cheap (friend runs a GNC), Id rather not be going through 2 bottles of the stuff a month. Iv read that Cy Wilson stated that it was alright to take tribulus 7 days a week for up to 12 weeks, but I have found no other information beyond what is on the label on effective cycling.

Can you reach a point of diminishing returns with it through continued usage given that you are taking a low dose and cycling it as the label instructs?[/quote]

At less than the optimal dosage I don’t think you’ll experience a problem as long as you cycle off for a week or two after 12 weeks of use.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
Why the blue and not gold? Curious. Having never bought/used it before, I went for a generic brand (4 Ever Fit). Hope it works as well …[/quote]

The problem with generic brands of Tribulus, as well as many name brands, is that they lack potency.

I’m not aware of any tests of the brand you’ve purchased, but I have seen the test results from many others that showed practically no active constituents.

Thanks. I haven’t started yet. It states 45% Bulgarian trib. I’ll report back after a month.

Im taking the Blue because a buddy of mine runs a nutrition and supplement store and I get it at the “damaged goods” price.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
fightingtiger wrote:

Can you reach a point of diminishing returns with it through continued usage given that you are taking a low dose and cycling it as the label instructs?

At less than the optimal dosage I don’t think you’ll experience a problem as long as you cycle off for a week or two after 12 weeks of use.[/quote]

Thanks Brian.

Has anybody cycled Tribex with HRX? Would be interested to know if they enhanced each other.

It probably depends a lot on the individual response.

In my case, I got a very strong immediate response, but it kind of faded out after 5 days or so. It was natural to cycle off for 2 days, then repeat the weekly cycle.
Even so, after 4 or 5 weekly cycles, the effects diminished a lot. That’s when I stopped taking it.

I know there are people who claim that their response is initially slow but it grows gradually, and they can keep taking it for a long time without cycling. I guess that’s true - for them. Probably it just shows that everyone’s different.

[quote]florin wrote:
It probably depends a lot on the individual response.

In my case, I got a very strong immediate response, but it kind of faded out after 5 days or so. It was natural to cycle off for 2 days, then repeat the weekly cycle.
Even so, after 4 or 5 weekly cycles, the effects diminished a lot. That’s when I stopped taking it.

I know there are people who claim that their response is initially slow but it grows gradually, and they can keep taking it for a long time without cycling. I guess that’s true - for them. Probably it just shows that everyone’s different.[/quote]

Did you actually measure T levels? I’m guessing you didn’t and are merely commenting on the subjective effects. It’s common for people to claim they no longer “feel” a product working even though it is doing its job. This is because our perceptions “float.”

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
Im taking the Blue because a buddy of mine runs a nutrition and supplement store and I get it at the “damaged goods” price.[/quote]

That’s a sweet deal.