Cycling Off Question

So I have been on for alittle over 2 months, 500mg test, 300mg deca.I had planned on having more test by now soI could continue my cycle but I cant get any more now.So here is my question, can I taper off the test and stay on the deca.I still have anadrol and HGH that I was planning on running within the next month.

So can I stay on the deca while tapering off the test, and is it even worth staying on the deca and running the HGH and anavor with no TEST base.

not that it matters but do u have drol or var?

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
not that it matters but do u have drol or var?[/quote]

yeah I have both.

Steroids, especially deca with no test is asking for it.

No test, no estrogen, no DHT, not a fun time.

Dbol would probably keep everything ticking well enough, get some if you can, drol I couldn’t say.

Get some HCG, its not hard to find, and cheap. It will fix all of the above issues. Ideal solution.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Steroids, especially deca with no test is asking for it.

No test, no estrogen, no DHT, not a fun time.

Dbol would probably keep everything ticking well enough, get some if you can, drol I couldn’t say.

Get some HCG, its not hard to find, and cheap. It will fix all of the above issues. Ideal solution.
[/quote]

I have HCG

If you have enough test, stop deca now run test at least one more week two much better (even if you have to at a lower dose) and then PCT.

I have never used hcg so cant advise you there but I would use it.

Or as westclock said above.

If he has HCG, no worries, hes golden as far as a test base.

If you want to keep the drol and deca, no problems in my book.

I like to run test and wait for long estered drugs to fully clear before PCT, its doable on HCG, just not as fun, with drol or var, shouldn’t be too bad.

How mush test have you? you could run it 100mg a week.

I’m with westclock and GI Joe.

HCG is a good solution. If you can drop the test down to 100mg/week or so and continue it at that level, that is also a good solution. Maybe get your hands on some caber as well, if you can. I imagine that essentially running a deca base will expose you to some of the side effects everyone talks about and caber can help