Cycling HOT-ROX Extreme?

Back when I was taking a nor-ephedrine, yohibine HCL, caffeine supplement, I found that it worked best by taking 5 days on, 2 days off. My body seemed to build up a tolerance to it, and the 2 days off kicked the effects back in. Also, I had minor prostate problems (enlargement) while taking too much ephedrine based supplements. Is there any evidence or benefits to cycle the HRX this way?

Thanks

Interesting question. I’d like to hear what Biotest has to say on that one.

I just finished a bottle of HRX and never felt the effect of an enlarged prostate. I can tell you that the stuff seemed to work. I was losing body fat and maintaining the weight while doing C.W TBT. As far as losing the effect of the product, I think I got a little used to it. It seemed to keep me a little on the warm side and revved my pulse a little bit.

I would be curious as to cycle this stuff as well.

[quote]JDREDD wrote:
Back when I was taking a nor-ephedrine, yohibine HCL, caffeine supplement, I found that it worked best by taking 5 days on, 2 days off. My body seemed to build up a tolerance to it, and the 2 days off kicked the effects back in. Also, I had minor prostate problems (enlargement) while taking too much ephedrine based supplements. Is there any evidence or benefits to cycle the HRX this way?

Thanks[/quote]

There isn’t any ephedrine in it, so I’d imagine that there isn’t really a need to cycle in this fashion, unles it is possible to reduce tolerance to cafene in this time…

With respect to the yohimbine, a decrease in the lipolytic response of the compound can occur with consistent use. I know of one study which found that the lipolytic effects were blunted (but not completely abolished) after 14 days of use.

So, having said that, it’s not completely out of the question to employ some sort of “cycling” protocol, though I don’t have one offhand. I personally recommend taking at least a 2-3 week break from any supplement after 12 weeks of use.

try 3 weeks on, 1 week off.