Cycling Biotest Supps

Between Max Strength HOT-ROX, BCAA’s, Flameout, and ZMA, what here needs to be cycled and what can be taken on training days? And what’s the proper cycle?

Thanks.

[quote]HendrixJams wrote:
Between Max Strength HOT-ROX, BCAA’s, Flameout, and ZMA, what here needs to be cycled and what can be taken on training days? And what’s the proper cycle?

Thanks.[/quote]

Any of the supplements you listed can be taken everyday. I personally wouldn’t stay on HOT-ROX longer than a month, but that’s just me. I think the only supplements here that have recommended cycling procedures are Alpha Male and Tribulus Gold.

Thanks.[/quote]

HOT-ROX can be used for up to 12 weeks before taking a break (2-4 weeks). This also applies to Alpha Male. TRIBEX has cycling recommendations listed on the bottle.

BCAA’s, Flame-Out and ZMA can be taken every day. I would highly recommend taking the Flame-Out and ZMA every day. You could cycle the BCAA’s as well. It really depends on your budget.

Thanks.[/quote]

Flameout, ZMA, BCAA’s, can be taken indefinitely. Their benefits won’t decrease overtime. Consider them to be part of an overall healthy nutritional plan.

HOT-ROX would mainly be used during a period where fat loss is the goal. They recommend that after twelve weeks of use you take at least a two week break. I take it everyday when I use it for fat loss.

Take care,

D

Cool guys, thanks.

Yeah, I saw the cycling instructions for TRIBEX and Alpha Male.

I pretty much figured Flameout, BCAA’s and ZMA could be taken all the time, but HOT-ROX was what I was really curious about. Just wanted to make sure.

I’ll finish the bottle I have now and then take a break for 3-4 weeks.

Also, remember that with HOT-ROX, you need a minimum of one continuous month of it to begin getting the benefits. Thus, the reason it’s best to use it for 8-12 weeks before taking a short break.