Cycling Alpha Male?

Hi, sorry if this is already been answered a million times, I looked around and couldnt quite find the answer I was looking for. I have taken Alpha Male for the past three weeks with great results. I dont know if it is really doing anything or if it is just in my head but either way I would like to continue it… My question, is this something that needs to be cycled? Every two months on go without for a month? Something like that.

Or due to the fact that the main ingredients are herbs and not chemicals are is it ok to take for a longer period of time. I doubt that an natural test booster can throw your own production out of wak but you never know, hence my questions.

Thank you in advance for any and all answers and thoughts.

If I remember correctly, I think it’s 5 days on, two days off, for as long as you want. But I also think it has cycling information on the bottle or in the package doesn’t it?

The directions say it may take up to a month to experience full effect so cycling off after a couple months wouldn’t make any sense. Alpha Male and TRIBEX are not testosterone or steroids so you’re not “adding” any to your body. They only “coax” your body into producing as much as your body safely can, and that’s only if your body isn’t already making as much as it can. If you’re under 25 you probably don’t need it. And also make sure at least 20% of your diet is made up of mono/poly/sat fats.

Hope this helps. ;]