Cycling Alpha Male?

I’ve been using Alpha Male for 5 weeks now. I use the 5 days on, 2 days off schedule.

My lifts, wood and libido have increased, although I haven’t done any follow-up blood work.

Should you cycle Alpha Male other than the 5/2 schdule described above? For example, do it for 8 weeks and then take 2 weeks off?

Thanks for your thoughts.

[quote]chpga wrote:
I’ve been using Alpha Male for 5 weeks now. I use the 5 days on, 2 days off schedule.

My lifts, wood and libido have increased, although I haven’t done any follow-up blood work.

Should you cycle Alpha Male other than the 5/2 schdule described above? For example, do it for 8 weeks and then take 2 weeks off?

Thanks for your thoughts. [/quote]

Im not sure what the proper protocol is as to when to take a few weeks off. Ill usually go through 2 bottles using the 5/2 schedule you mentioned. Then Ill take 2-3 or even 4 weeks off. It seems to be working and I havent had any ill effects. I’ve been doing this a little over 1.5 yrs.

[quote]rugbyhit wrote:
Im not sure what the proper protocol is as to when to take a few weeks off. Ill usually go through 2 bottles using the 5/2 schedule you mentioned. Then Ill take 2-3 or even 4 weeks off. It seems to be working and I havent had any ill effects. I’ve been doing this a little over 1.5 yrs.
[/quote]

Can you notice any difference between being on and being off Alpha Male?

[quote]MichaelOH wrote:
rugbyhit wrote:

[/quote]

I do notice that the longer time between cycles, the more effect it seems to have. When I take my break I seem to slightly taper off in libido and what seems to be less of a pump affect when lifting. The first week back on is when I feel things the most.

I have a noticeable increase in libido, energy level increase, as well as the pump effect. Part of me wonders how much could be contributed to the placebo effect. I do plan on getting my blood work done to see what has taken place with T levels.

[quote]MichaelOH wrote:
rugbyhit wrote:

[/quote]

Absolutely. When I am off Alpha Male, everything seems to go back to the way it was - balls shrink, spontaneous wood declines and ejaculation size is halved (seriously).

I too, go through two bottles (1 pill in AM, 2 mid-afternoon) on a cycle (5 on/2 off), then I go 2-3 weeks on TRIBEX. I’m not sure TRIBEX really does much for me as I still have the Alpha Male drop-off. Once I go back on AM, everything kicks in again after 1 week, so maybe the build-up time is reduced using the TRIBEX.

DB