T Nation

Cycling Alpha Male?

Whats the point in cycling Alpha Male with the 5 days on 2 days off or the other method if it’s just a tribulus product incapable of suppressing your natural test? Im about to start taking it I ordered two bottles and was thinking about just taking them straight without worrying about off days. Does it matter?

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Whats the point in cycling Alpha Male with the 5 days on 2 days off or the other method if it’s just a tribulus product incapable of suppressing your natural test? Im about to start taking it I ordered two bottles and was thinking about just taking them straight without worrying about off days. Does it matter?[/quote]

The cycling protocol has nothing to do with suppressing or not suppressing your test. It helps keep the potent stimulation of the ingredients high that boosts your production of Testosterone to a higher level. By taking short breaks off, say the two off after five days, the effect stays higher longer.

D

I don’t understand how less Mg’s of trib can have a higher outcome of natural test in the long run but i’ll take your word for it thank you D you always respond to my questions even if your responses make no sense.

Some people favor longer cycling. 2 weeks on followed by 1 week off. I’ve done both. I’m not sure I’ve really noticed any difference between this method and 5 days on 2 off as per the labeling instructions. Has anyone else?

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
I don’t understand how less Mg’s of trib can have a higher outcome of natural test in the long run but i’ll take your word for it thank you D you always respond to my questions even if your responses make no sense.[/quote]

Well, let’s see if I can make a little bit of sense. It’s building up a tolerance to the stimulas. If one were to stay on Alpha Male day after day month after month the effect of boosting up your production would slowly stop being as effective as the body acclimated to it.

By coming off for two days every week you keep that slow down from happening as fast. By doing this you can use it for up to three months straight before taking a two to four week longer break off.

It’s like a coffee drinker taking a month off of coffee/caffeine and then drinking a cup again. They would feel a strong effect from the caffeine.

Hope that makes sense.

D

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Some people favor longer cycling. 2 weeks on followed by 1 week off. I’ve done both. I’m not sure I’ve really noticed any difference between this method and 5 days on 2 off as per the labeling instructions. Has anyone else?[/quote]

I think that is what Cy Willson recommended? But I’m not 100% sure… I wonder where hes been!

[quote]BoxBabaX wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Some people favor longer cycling. 2 weeks on followed by 1 week off. I’ve done both. I’m not sure I’ve really noticed any difference between this method and 5 days on 2 off as per the labeling instructions. Has anyone else?

I think that is what Cy Wilson recommended? But I’m not 100% sure… I wonder where hes been! [/quote]

Yeah. That’s what Cy recommends. I was just wondering if people noticed any difference in the efficacy of either cyclying approach. I don’t think I have.