T Nation

Cycles of Powerlifting's Elite?

what kind of steroids/cycles do these dudes use?? noone mentions it anywhere…im supposed to believe that 350lb guys are natural and squat 1100…cmon…hell and the 165 guys who squat 800 that aint normal either…
the point is yall im sick of the lying or omission of truth by the lifters and BBs. thats all…would like to know what they really use, dont tell me they use DISALLOWED or whey>ok

Try the Dr. House approach.

Take them all at once, and then start slowly phasing out one at a time. If your lifts suffer, re-include that steroid and start phasing another one out.

I’ve trained with some record holders in 308 and shw that blast and cruise with test year around. They use a lot too. 1000/500mg. And then throw in tren and orals around meet time. I’m sure a lot of elite powerlifters use that approach when they constantly have to throw 1000+ on their backs year around.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
Try the Dr. House approach.

Take them all at once, and then start slowly phasing out one at a time. If your lifts suffer, re-include that steroid and start phasing another one out.[/quote]

thats really not a bad idea!