Cycles and Supps

im currently on Alpha Male, Carbolin 19 and Methoxy-7. I would like to know the best way to cycle this stack. Would it be:

4 week cycle

6 week cycle

8 week cycle
or
12 week cycle??

thanks

Just from an educated guess standpoint I would lean toward 12 weeks, then a break. Cy has suggested a break every 12 weeks from supps., Also that many of these supps (ex. Carbolin 19) work better long term for noticeable results.

Another option would be to stagger the starting times by a week for each so that while taking a break from one you are still reaping the benefit of the others.

Looks like a good supp. stack let us know how it goes.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Just from an educated guess standpoint I would lean toward 12 weeks, then a break. Cy has suggested a break every 12 weeks from supps., Also that many of these supps (ex. Carbolin 19) work better long term for noticeable results.

Another option would be to stagger the starting times by a week for each so that while taking a break from one you are still reaping the benefit of the others.

Looks like a good supp. stack let us know how it goes.

Phill[/quote]

thanks for the input. ive been on this stack for about 3 weeks now and ive noticed modest changes in body comp. already as well as strength gains across the board and growth. ill let you know how it goes in another 3 weeks or so.