Cycle Without Gym?

Can i gain strength and mass without a gym?
using mainly bodyweight exercises with added resistance?

Like 10 meter rope climb(without using legs obviously)
one arm pushups (with added bakpak weight)
one arm chinups
1 legged bodyweight squats
weighted jumping squats
Hand stand pushups
etc etc
also available are 1 olympic bar but no squat rack or bench
1 tricep bar
1 easy curl bar
85 kilos of iron plates
10kilo med ball
also have a heavy bag for cardio

please note all these exercises are tougher than they might sound and all can be made aywhere from slightly easier to damn near impossible by adjusting leverage/position/resistance
Before u suggest it i know a gym would be better but would i get away with these exercises and a 10 week test only cycle at 500mgpw?

This reminds me of my now deceased best friend who had this lousy all in one machine home.

Max weights he could use with it was as i remember 100 kilos.
With this machine he did all his body parts, yet he was able to build a pretty impressive looking physique.

Of course he was using some ridiculous amounts of steroids at the same time lol.

For the last 4-5 months he was living he stopped complectly training and just kept taking Deca,Test and Dianabol and occasionally Amphetamine. On top of this all he was on depression drugs and his nutrition consisted mostly french fries,salami,cheese and oatmeal.

Should i mention he was also drunk every time i went to his place?

Anyways, he killed himself in the end, but my point was that even with all this shit he was able to build an impressive physique and even maintain it with the help of steroids.

And NO WAY i`m suggesting anybody to do like my friend did, with all his juicing his neck was so strong that he ended suffocating instead of having his neck broke as he tried to hand himself.

join a gym if youre gonna juice

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
balljack8 wrote:

And NO WAY i`m suggesting anybody to do like my friend did, with all his juicing his neck was so strong that he ended suffocating instead of having his neck broke as he tried to hand himself.

Now that is all kinds of fucked up.

Bushy[/quote]

Yea I’m not really sure what to say to that.

Back to OP, I think this could be interesting. However, as much as I would love to see you do something new, you probably won’t get as much benefit out of the AAS as if you were to join a gym.

[quote]balljack8 wrote:
This reminds me of my now deceased best friend who had this lousy all in one machine home.

Anyways, he killed himself in the end, but my point was that even with all this shit he was able to build an impressive physique and even maintain it with the help of steroids.

And NO WAY i`m suggesting anybody to do like my friend did, with all his juicing his neck was so strong that he ended suffocating instead of having his neck broke as he tried to hand himself.[/quote]

Geez man, I’m sorry to hear about your friend.

if you can afford the juice, you can probably afford a gym.

but i opened this thread, because im kind of interested in seeing what kind of transformation you can make with just bodyweight exercises.

Without actual weight training, a decent amount can be achieved in conjunction with AAS.

High performance athletes such as triathletes or individuals like Floyd Landis use them to prevent one from losing strength and to gain as much as possible in one’s training through means of a quicker recovery.

One thing to keep in mind though is the volume and frequency of your training sessions will need to be greatly increased from whatever it is now.

World

Im gonna give it a shot anyway as i already have all this stuff available and im personally interested in seeing how far i can go with homemade exercises

I have added heavy 1 hand overhead suitcase snatches to the mix(thanks to whoever suggested that earlier) and il probly add new stuff for extra variety as i go along
have a couple of books on advanced bodyweight exercises so il use them for creative inspiration/motivation

obviously using a gym would be a better way to maximmise gains but this time im gonna see how far i can go with lo-tech hi effect type trainig,its a pretty cheap test only cycle anyway and the cash saved from a gym can go towards more food which wil probly be needed since i eat a lot anyway wittout the juice