Cycle with Sust, Trenbo, Primo, Oxa

I´ve been thinking of running a short cycle but i´ve been told it would be a waste of money to run a 5 week cycle with these substances.

So i would like a suggestion on how to use Sustanon with tren and primo, then finish with oxa. Should I stick to the normal 12 week cycle protocol? also should I buy more sustanon and more primo, or more trenbo? I heard I don´t need that much tren but i do need extra testo and primo (because primo need to be run longer that 8 week for its long esters, and tren is more toxic to the liver) the 3 vials all have 10ml (100mg).

SO should I really run a full 12 week cycle with primo included? or is it too much shit for me? or just stick to sustanon trenbo and oxa for 5 weeks?

I´m also considering doing GCH during cycle (swel protocol) and nolvadex for PCT, even though my gym mates told me I don´t need anything.

i´m currently in shape my BF is 10% 27 yrs old. I´m a short guy 4-11 weight 115 pounds, but as my first cycle I want to get definition and not pack too much mass.

Or should I just stick to test, primo and oxa for 12 weeks and forget about the tren? or maybe try test, tren, oxa for 8 weeks and forget about the primo?

I also heard that the sust (test blend) doesn´t work well on short cycles, so should i just run a full 12 week cycle with primo and oxa, and forget all about the tren?

Why do you keep asking. Couple people already told you you shouldn’t. You and you’re friend don’t know what you are doing and you need to do more research. Are you just looking for someone to say ya do it?

We are not gonna spoon feed you, especially when you have no clue about what you are doing

And to be honest you don’t even look like you lift. Post you’re routine and diet if anything

4’ 11" must be hard times. Personally if I were you then yeah, I’d be hitting the steroids really fucking hard.

Do a PCT though man. There’s a reason why it’s always recommended.

All you need just now is test and dianabol. Plan a cycle accordingly.

I guess I’ll add, I hate to break it to you but genetically you will never be a big guy, even after your cycle you will go back to the way you were even if you’re diet was on point and your training which I doubt.

Looks like the same thing once a dumb ass fucking doctor told me, that i was not gonna be able to lift, that pic BTW is from 2009 when i didn´t even lift lol, fucking moron. BTW after the doctor told me i couldn´t lift and do crazy sports I went to do Martials Arts and beat up a couple of mouthy guys like you, in chineese martials arts you get to face twice the size of your oponent, after 2 years of lifting I was just amazed by how much progress I made,

My body was way stronger than before, I also beat a couple of tall motherfuckers in swimming competition who thought they were the shit. I was way faster even though I did tons of fucking alcohol and cannabis at the age of 21. After that went to collegue and I still remembered those words that phaggot medic told me, that i could never actually play rought sports like martial arts, nor lift, nor play football. Because they said I couldn´t I went and entered a small rugby team for práctice, I was able to do the things most normal team mates could, I was fast, strong, i could even tackle the mofos that had 200 pounds on then, I know it costed me more than them But i somehow managed to do em. I won´t stop because some other motherfucker tell me to as well, I also don´t need to post you my diet nor anything, My diets is as cool as it can be.

I don´t know if your a fat ass or not but I never really needed a special diet in order to be in shape. Even though i´m still doing a good diet not for gains but for maintaining this shape that I have and its pretty much helping me out getting ripped without them roids. But i still don´t give a shit, because I might start playing some really violent sports like MMA or something so it could even be suicidal I might as well be fuckin ripped to avoid being murdered by some fat asses. If a peep like you would engage me in combat i bet your sorry ass would change your mind even if you´re more than 6 feet tall. Greetings

And BUDs it seem your very fucking stupid, I´m not doing roids to get big learn to read, as I stated before I´m doing them to get more definition and get more ripped, If I wanted to do roids to get big I wouldn´t be searching for a Ripping Cycle but rather for a Mass gainer cycle. My goal is not to get big so STFU

thx yogi but m goal is not to gain mass, and diana is for mass, I´m looking to get more ripped thats all, I´m already ripped but I want the hardness that primo gives

Sorry for them big words, I get a little over exited sometimes, especially after training, I guess I took it too damm personaly

Woah now, seems like Mini Me’s got an attitude on him! Easy there Short Round…

[quote]Garmec wrote:
Looks like the same thing once a dumb ass fucking doctor told me, that i was not gonna be able to lift, that pic BTW is from 2009 when i didn´t even lift lol, fucking moron. BTW after the doctor told me i couldn´t lift and do crazy sports I went to do Martials Arts and beat up a couple of mouthy guys like you, in chineese martials arts you get to face twice the size of your oponent, after 2 years of lifting I was just amazed by how much progress I made,[/quote]

Ooh, you’re so scary! So you fight guys twice the size of you? I dunno if you should be boasting about beating up 14 year old girls.

[quote]Garmec wrote:
My body was way stronger than before, I also beat a couple of tall motherfuckers in swimming competition who thought they were the shit. I was way faster even though I did tons of fucking alcohol and cannabis at the age of 21. After that went to collegue and I still remembered those words that phaggot medic told me, that i could never actually play rought sports like martial arts, nor lift, nor play football. Because they said I couldn´t I went and entered a small rugby team for práctice, I was able to do the things most normal team mates could, I was fast, strong, i could even tackle the mofos that had 200 pounds on then, I know it costed me more than them But i somehow managed to do em. I won´t stop because some other motherfucker tell me to as well, I also don´t need to post you my diet nor anything, My diets is as cool as it can be.[/quote]

LOL at “small rugby team”! I take it that means that everyone else on the team was tiny as well? Were you the captain of this midget rugby team? Did you tour Oz taking on all the other munchkins?

I would personally pay good money to see you tackle someone 200lbs.

And your diet’s “as cool as it can be”? Not even sure what that’s supposed to mean. Eat a lot of cucumber?

[quote]Garmec wrote:
I don´t know if your a fat ass or not but I never really needed a special diet in order to be in shape. Even though i´m still doing a good diet not for gains but for maintaining this shape that I have and its pretty much helping me out getting ripped without them roids. But i still don´t give a shit, because I might start playing some really violent sports like MMA or something so it could even be suicidal I might as well be fuckin ripped to avoid being murdered by some fat asses. If a peep like you would engage me in combat i bet your sorry ass would change your mind even if you´re more than 6 feet tall. Greetings [/quote]

So you didn’t need a special diet to be 3 feet tall and weigh 50lbs? No surprises there. Being born 8 months premature probably took care of that. Seriously, where I come from we call this “wee man syndrome” which is where some tiny wee angry dude tries to prove to the world he’s hard as nails, much to the delight of us normal size folks.

[quote]Garmec wrote:
And BUDs it seem your very fucking stupid, I´m not doing roids to get big learn to read, as I stated before I´m doing them to get more definition and get more ripped, If I wanted to do roids to get big I wouldn´t be searching for a Ripping Cycle but rather for a Mass gainer cycle. My goal is not to get big so STFU[/quote]

Even more rage! Oh my. Nick Nack, you need to chill out.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Hahahah epic, can we please see some updated pics so we can bow to you? You’re obviously awesome

[quote]Garmec wrote:
Looks like the same thing once a dumb ass fucking doctor told me, that i was not gonna be able to lift, that pic BTW is from 2009 when i didn´t even lift lol, fucking moron. BTW after the doctor told me i couldn´t lift and do crazy sports I went to do Martials Arts and beat up a couple of mouthy guys like you, in chineese martials arts you get to face twice the size of your oponent, after 2 years of lifting I was just amazed by how much progress I made,

My body was way stronger than before, I also beat a couple of tall motherfuckers in swimming competition who thought they were the shit. I was way faster even though I did tons of fucking alcohol and cannabis at the age of 21. After that went to collegue and I still remembered those words that phaggot medic told me, that i could never actually play rought sports like martial arts, nor lift, nor play football. Because they said I couldn´t I went and entered a small rugby team for práctice, I was able to do the things most normal team mates could, I was fast, strong, i could even tackle the mofos that had 200 pounds on then, I know it costed me more than them But i somehow managed to do em. I won´t stop because some other motherfucker tell me to as well, I also don´t need to post you my diet nor anything, My diets is as cool as it can be.

I don´t know if your a fat ass or not but I never really needed a special diet in order to be in shape. Even though i´m still doing a good diet not for gains but for maintaining this shape that I have and its pretty much helping me out getting ripped without them roids. But i still don´t give a shit, because I might start playing some really violent sports like MMA or something so it could even be suicidal I might as well be fuckin ripped to avoid being murdered by some fat asses. If a peep like you would engage me in combat i bet your sorry ass would change your mind even if you´re more than 6 feet tall. Greetings [/quote]

Dude get the fuck out of here. No one care how many little teens you beat up or how fast you swim. No matter if you were as much of hard ass as you believe your still a uneducated, ignorant, dumb fuck mother fucker who has zero knowledge of what the hell you or your friend are doing with these drugs. If you want to be ripped up and lean then get your diet under control.

As cool as it may be considering your not ripped and lean naturally it still has a ton of room for improvement. You came here asking for advice of people who know hwta they are doing and that is exactly what you got. Research and come back when your pussy doesn’t hurt as bad.

[quote]Garmec wrote:
And BUDs it seem your very fucking stupid, I´m not doing roids to get big learn to read, as I stated before I´m doing them to get more definition and get more ripped, If I wanted to do roids to get big I wouldn´t be searching for a Ripping Cycle but rather for a Mass gainer cycle. My goal is not to get big so STFU[/quote]

BUDs is one of the most veteran posters on this site still active especially in this particular section and is highly knowledgeable. You are just butt hurt that he is not jumping all over your dick and telling you to pump your self full of drugs right now. Grow up man.