T Nation

Cycle with Just on Steroid

I heard the negative effects are nowhere near as severe if you do them one at a time. I was wondering if I could do a cycle of just dianabol or striant. also, is it true you have to gain mass before you start doing a cycle or you interfere with your body's metabolism?

research

I can’t find much on either topic

you could do a cycle with striant only yes… arguably the safest substance to use… I wouldn’t run a cycle without it. oral-only cycles are garbage

you don’t have to “gain mess” before your cycle for metabolism reasons…

and by “striant” I of course mean injectable testosterone… not that gum shit

I’m guessing your 16 and partially brain dead correct?

My brain started to hurt while reading that post.

I just… don’t… fuck it.

Super cool thread. Glad I stopped by.

[quote]forsterr2 wrote:
I heard the negative effects are nowhere near as severe if you do them one at a time. I was wondering if I could do a cycle of just dianabol or striant. also, is it true you have to gain mass before you start doing a cycle or you interfere with your body’s metabolism?[/quote]

http://www.needlephobia.com/

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Super cool thread. Glad I stopped by.[/quote]

We should start a super cool thread club.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

We should start a super cool thread club. [/quote]

Can I be the mascot? I’m thinking…a skinny fat dude with a DISALLOWED tank on, holding bottle of weight gainer in one hand and a 2 gallon jug of siccccck ass natty test boosters in the other?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

I propose that we bring this motion to the floor to be voted on… all in favor say “aye”

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

That’s a great idea and we can ask Prince if he would run for president of this cool club.

…guess i killed the cool thread club.

Well I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

…guess i killed the cool thread club.

Well I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.[/quote]

I don’t blame you no way in hell I would join a club like that either

[quote]Reed wrote:
I’m guessing your 16 and partially brain dead correct?[/quote]

23 and inexperienced in the world of performance enhancers and supplements that aren;t flintstones vitamins. I called GNC and Vitamin Shoppe yesterday to see if they sell prohormones and both gave me a disgusted no for an answer

[quote]forsterr2 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I’m guessing your 16 and partially brain dead correct?[/quote]

23 and inexperienced in the world of performance enhancers and supplements that aren;t flintstones vitamins. I called GNC and Vitamin Shoppe yesterday to see if they sell prohormones and both gave me a disgusted no for an answer[/quote]

You have to ask them for “da kine roids” and tell them you want to be the uber bro curler. Then they will show you the respect you deserve.

@ Mr. Walkway: Is it true if you pin your taint before gaining mass it will screw up your metabolism?

If I take creatine and protein and Jacked3d at the same time will I get big like you?