T Nation

Cycle Used by Tom Price

thought this was interesting as often people assume pros take a lot higher doses…

wow… you are small…!! :wink:

Awesome thread I thought It would just be someone posting heresay like I did with Ronnie’s cycle :wink:

Nice find.

Can one of you Vets expand on this for me? He discusses completely blocking his androgen receptors as being beneficial? I’ve Never heard that mentioned anywhere before.

So, let’s do the quick math, using the cycle I posted for what I did prepping for the 2001 N.O.C. To equal the 1200 mg’s of Test I was averaging per week, to get the same anabolic effect, I would have had to used 180 amps of Winstrol per WEEK.

180 amps of Winstrol, per week. That’s obviously ridiculous.

However, what isn’t ridiculous… is to get rid of the androgenic effects of the Test and Deca. Ergo, were going to LOWER the androgenic effects, and keep all the anabolic effects.

"So, we take Teslac the entire diet, starting Day One, to block the androgens… and keep raising the Teslac the higher the androgen level of each compound goes. Add in Nolvadex at 4 weeks out to make sure my androgen receptors are totally blocked.

In conclusion, I dieted on mostly Test and Deca because anabolically, you get the most out of those. It’s easier to block the androgens, than to try and make Winstrol, Primobolan, Tren, Anavar, stronger."

Thanks for posting this link. Very interesting reading.

great thread.Tom Prince is one great guy sharing that kind of info/.///

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Can one of you Vets expand on this for me? He discusses completely blocking his androgen receptors as being beneficial? I’ve Never heard that mentioned anywhere before.

So, let’s do the quick math, using the cycle I posted for what I did prepping for the 2001 N.O.C. To equal the 1200 mg’s of Test I was averaging per week, to get the same anabolic effect, I would have had to used 180 amps of Winstrol per WEEK.

180 amps of Winstrol, per week. That’s obviously ridiculous.

However, what isn’t ridiculous… is to get rid of the androgenic effects of the Test and Deca. Ergo, were going to LOWER the androgenic effects, and keep all the anabolic effects.

"So, we take Teslac the entire diet, starting Day One, to block the androgens… and keep raising the Teslac the higher the androgen level of each compound goes. Add in Nolvadex at 4 weeks out to make sure my androgen receptors are totally blocked.

In conclusion, I dieted on mostly Test and Deca because anabolically, you get the most out of those. It’s easier to block the androgens, than to try and make Winstrol, Primobolan, Tren, Anavar, stronger."[/quote]

Way,Teslac has been show to inhibit the binding of DHT to the AR. That is what he means. Essentially he is blaming the side effects of testosterone and Nandrolone on DHT and thus by his logic, the DHT needs to be blocked. Does that make sense?

Now nandrolone is converted to dihydronandrolone so that does not even make sense. He is incorrect again, when he said that trenbolone is less anabolic than nandrolone or test, that just is not true.

One of my personal friends is ‘trained’ by this guy…his advice on drugs is sub-par…at best.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Way,Teslac has been show to inhibit the binding of DHT to the AR. That is what he means. Essentially he is blaming the side effects of testosterone and Nandrolone on DHT and thus by his logic, the DHT needs to be blocked. Does that make sense?

Now nandrolone is converted to dihydronandrolone so that does not even make sense. He is incorrect again, when he said that trenbolone is less anabolic than nandrolone or test, that just is not true.

[/quote]

lol gotcha, thanks for explaining that.

[quote] Brook wrote:
wow… you are small…!! ;)[/quote]

yeah for now im 15 pounds lighter then you bro :wink:

is the conclusion that this is a pretty messed cycle then?

[quote]smallboy wrote:
Brook wrote:
wow… you are small…!! :wink:

yeah for now im 15 pounds lighter then you bro :wink:

[/quote]

Oh no he didn’t!

[quote]smallboy wrote:
Brook wrote:
wow… you are small…!! :wink:

yeah for now im 15 pounds lighter then you bro :wink:
[/quote]

And 4" taller! Must keep proportions in mind young padwan…

[quote] Brook wrote:
smallboy wrote:
Brook wrote:
wow… you are small…!! :wink:

yeah for now im 15 pounds lighter then you bro :wink:

And 4" taller! Must keep proportions in mind young padwan…[/quote]

haha i didnt want to turn this into a competition because you have me covered easily :wink: we are actually the same height btw. My profile says 176cm which is incorrect i have no idea why i put that there because the other day i was 173cm (i hope i havnt been shrinking :stuck_out_tongue: ) 173 cm is basically 5 foot 8 inches is it not?
5 feet 8 inches= 172.72cm …so unless your profile is also incorrect we are the same height. Anyways we should probably get back on topic… :wink:

[quote]The Phantom wrote:
One of my personal friends is ‘trained’ by this guy…his advice on drugs is sub-par…at best.

[/quote]

What makes you say that?