T Nation

Cycle Update

Well just a quick update.

I’ve finished my cycle and a few things didn’t go as planed.

Mainly due to my source being a shady POS.
I cut back the duration of the cycle.
Didn’t end up with my AI or HGH.

So it turned out as follows:

Weeks 1-11 250mg Test Cycp / e3d
Weeks 1-9 200mg Tren En / e3d
Weeks 1-4 Winstrol Tabs 40mg / ed
Weeks 6-9.5 HGH 4IU/day
Weeks 5-11 100mg Masteron / e1.5d
Weeks 11-13 Anavar 5mg e8h

I just finished my first week of PCT and have 3 left.

I started at 192 and about 13%bf. I maxed out at 208 lbs. and didn’t gain much fat I was just watery more than anything but the Masteron seemed to keep any real estrogen issues at bay.

Something is crazy fuct up now. It’s like I reset my metabolism. I’m eating 3,200 calories, some days I hit 3,800 cal. Keep in mind I’m in my PCT. I’m 197 lbs and holding steady but my bf is 10% if not slightly under.

I’m just blown away by calorie intake because pre-cycle I was putting on fat @ 2200 cals.

Other changes I’ve made that I suspect are contributing to my increased metabolism / fat loss. I now eat 2,000+ calories by noon, I’ve also chilled on carbs past that point and I’ve added coconut oil to my diet.

Anyway I just wanted to give you guys an update and a thumbs up on the Test/Tren/Mast combo.

Cheers
MM200

Well having to eat more makes perfect sense. More muscle leads to greater metabolic demands.

Why did you use GH for 3 weeks? Did you plan on getting more?

So at a gram plus per week you gained a whomping 16 lbs over the course of 13 weeks.

Sorry if I sound bitter here however I dont feel that you came that far ahead for the cycle that you choose.

And why start the cycle at all without an AI. You must be lucky and not all that estrogen sensitive to not flare up with those dosages.

Sorry I was looking at my origanal post and copied the wrong line. it was HCG @ 250 IU e3d. Fixed it.

LillGuy, I wouldn’t call a 16lb watery mass much gain. With all said and done I got a net gain of 9 lbs. I wouldn’t call that a huge gain.

I thought I had my HGH and AI all lined up but someone I was dealing with for years dicked me over. I did end up being watery as a mofo but I quite certain the Mast kept my nipples calm because I missed a Mast shot and pushed it to E2D a few times and I could feel it.

[quote]musclemass200 wrote:
LillGuy, I wouldn’t call a 16lb watery mass much gain. With all said and done I got a net gain of 9 lbs. I wouldn’t call that a huge gain.

I thought I had my HGH and AI all lined up but someone I was dealing with for years dicked me over. I did end up being watery as a mofo but I quite certain the Mast kept my nipples calm because I missed a Mast shot and pushed it to E2D a few times and I could feel it.[/quote]

Lol he wasn’t complementing your progress.

I thought I had my HGH and AI all lined up but someone I was dealing with for years dicked me over. I did end up being watery as a mofo but I quite certain the Mast kept my nipples calm because I missed a Mast shot and pushed it to E2D a few times and I could feel it.[/quote]

JEEE-SUS! 9lbs after 13 weeks. A week sure but 3 months? That isn’t a good sign OP. Maybe this isn’t your hobby.

ya i thought that was funny too

Yeah, I know.

But, I just don’t look at being a water bag as an accomplishment.

Yeah, I know.

But, I just don’t look at being a water bag as an accomplishment. [/quote]

Because it’s not an accomplishment.

There must be some sort of communication break down.

Maybe I’m not seeing his sarcasm.

I feel pretty good right now at 197 lbs and a metabolism like
I had 10 years ago.

MM200

I think the point is, you took a shitload of gear and came out of the cycle with only a net gain of 9 lbs.

I’m only 3 weeks into my cycle (just Test E and Dbol) and I’m up 16 lbs and have actually lost a decent amount of fat at the same time.

It sounds like you’ve cycled before though…how’d you do on the previous one(s)?

I’ve gained more on Test/Primo and a Deca/Dbol cycles.

I didn’t plan on massive gains with Tren and Mast in the mix.

I also kept up with my cardio throughout even with the Tren cough.

I’ve gained more on Test/Primo and a Deca/Dbol cycles.

I didn’t plan on massive gains with Tren and Mast in the mix.

I also kept up with my cardio throughout even with the Tren cough. [/quote]

You didn’t plan on massive gains with Tren? As far as quality mass and strength goes it’s about as good as it gets…

I think if you had of ate more than 3800 cals, max per day, you could have seen much better results from this cycle. This caloric surplus thing you hear of once in a while will work wonders for you in terms of muscle growth. Then you could have spent the next couple months, during pct and afterward, solidifying your gains. After that if you cut you wont lose all of that muscle you have worked so hard for. It sounds like you started a cut immediately after your cycle, evident by dropping atleast 3% bf.

I give a bit more to you after looking at your height of 5 ft 7. If at this point in the game I could gain and keep 5 lbs of lean body mass with every 12 weeks cycle it would be a heck of an accomplishment.

However next time around I would suggest close to doubling that calorie intake and your results will be much better.