Cycle to Be More Explosive

hey guys. was hoping to get some advice please.

STATS - 5ft 9inch,
92kg
Between 10-12% BF.

I am a sprinter in college. I want to get stronger and quicker i.e. more explosive, but also need to lose some weight. I wanted advice on the best cycle to take to achieve these goals. I get tested in june time. I need the gains I get to last as I compete in october. I have been doing quite a lot of research into the subject and some form of ANAVAR cycle seems to be what i am after. I have been training since I was 15 and believe I hav reached my natural potential.

Any advice would be very appreciated as i havent been able to find much information to help me specifically.

:slight_smile:

read the steroid stickies and then post in the steroid section.

ok thanks bro.

Any advice welcome please guys…

I think GH use with a non-aromatising drug would be a nice cycle. You should probably read a bunch more before doing anything drastic though

Yeh GH is what i looked at originally but its just the cost that is putting me off a bit.
I have basically ruled out anyforms of test, tren, deca or dbol etc because I am already quite heavy for a sprinter so I can’t afford to be packing on much more weight (lean or water).

I want to harden up and increase my strength so I can up my power without putting on size and water.

something like GH and anavar seem to be a step in the right direction but really would appreciate some input from you guys :slight_smile:

GH and Tren

Trenbolone is derived from the cattle steroid finaplex, this steroid is used for increasing feed efficiency. So, as you can imagine, you can do more with the same amount of food. It will make you strong as fuck.

Do you care about your sex life?

You really do have a lot of reading to do, GH and anavar might be the best, who knows.

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
GH and Tren

Trenbolone is derived from the cattle steroid finaplex, this steroid is used for increasing feed efficiency. So, as you can imagine, you can do more with the same amount of food. It will make you strong as fuck.

Do you care about your sex life?

You really do have a lot of reading to do, GH and anavar might be the best, who knows. [/quote]

Since he’s a sprinter, and will be doing cardio workouts, tren probably won’t be a good choice.

I like halotestin for strength/explosiveness.

Dwain Chambers’ cycle was GH and a non-aromatising drug (“The Clear”), like Detroitlions recommended. I think he was also using insulin and other drugs, and it wouldn’t be wise to copy that because he had Victor Conte to help him. But at least that indicates you’re on the right track.

Since he’s a sprinter, and will be doing cardio workouts, tren probably won’t be a good choice.

I like halotestin for strength/explosiveness. [/quote]

thanks for the advice. Yes i agree, i ruled out tren immediately because a do a lot of high intensity and high endurance training. never heard of halotestin but after doin a bit of reading about it…seems fairly specific to my goals.

would taking halotestin and anavar as a cycle be out of the question due to liver damage and shutdown of my natural hormones. I know 4-6 weeks would be the max I could stay on them.
Could i get away without adding test in and just having a good pct seen as though the cycle would be very short? only reason I’m saying that is i really cant afford to put anymore weight on (I spent most of my first 5 years of training getting bigger) as it would’nt be constructive to my goals.

appreciate the advice so far

Honestly I had forgotten about trens impact on cardio, but is that not user specific? Also, he is going for explosive power, as in he will not be exerting himself beyond anywhere from 5-22 seconds, right? Please tell me your not doing the insane event(s) the 400 or 800?? Those are true champion events, any one who can compete in those has earned my respect :slight_smile: Still, a good 100 or 200 meter dash is respectable

Looking at your stats, IMO you are way too heavy to be a sprinter. 5’9 92kg is about right for a olympic weightlifter, not a sprinter. I think you should be more competitive @ mid to low 70kg. I have known a few amateur sprinters that runs low to flat 10s unassisted, they weigh up to 85kg @ 6’1. Body mass is actually highly undesirable for a sprinter.

SO with that in mind, low test prop stacked with masteron and anavar with HGH as base would be very good.
eg. 200test/200mast/300mg anavar/ 5-10iu HGH 3x per week.
Combined with a medium-high carb / moderate protein /low fat diet with restricted calories. And 12 training sessions per week, ~25 hours total. You should drop fat and non functional lean mass slowly, and hopefully combined with hard training and strict diet you will drop down to <75kg@ 6% true bodyfat (ripped like Johnson or Christie).

IME GH is must have for any inspiring athlete, its fat loss and regenerative properties are a integral part of high volume professional training. Off the shelf AAS is the poor man’s PED. Honestly I wouldn’t bother with most injectable AAS unless it is test-mast suspension. The risk of detection is very high for most esterfied AAS.

Consider you are limited by funds, I would just use anavar alone for now, and when funds permit add in some GH, and then maybe some low dose micronised test suspension. keep in mind, all the AI and SERM is on the doping list.

Wow, mephistopheles sounds like he delivered the message. You think a 5-10iu pulse of GH would be better than him dosing it everyday, trading off between IM and SubQ?

Rite thanks a lot for the advice guys been really helpful. fink my cycle is gonna look like this:

week 1-10 - test prop 150-200mg EOD
week 1-10 - mast 400mg EOD
week 4-10 - winstrol 50mg ED
week 1-… - GHRP or GH.

Any thoughts welcomed guys…

reasons behind doin it like this…

Like i said i cant really afford to get much bigger which is why the test is low but i just wanna keep my base levels up and libido alive haha.

Only running the winstrol in the last 6 weeks due to toxicity issues.

And iv put down GHRP as i know my source has it and from what ive read at low doses has a similar effect to taking GH. obv not quite as good.

With this im keeping a moderate to high protien/carb diet with my EFA’s in. but i wanna keep my calories down as im trying to drop all the non-essential weight i can. again any advice welcomed.

thanks for the help so far guys

oh i forgot to mention that i’ve changed from Anavar to Winstrol, due to their similarity in effects but huge difference in price haha.

And PCT i was going for

week 11-13 Clomid 20mg ED
week 11-13 Nolva 20mg ED

from 1-2 days after my last shot if test/mast

[quote]newbie1988 wrote:
oh i forgot to mention that i’ve changed from Anavar to Winstrol, due to their similarity in effects but huge difference in price haha.

And PCT i was going for

week 11-13 Clomid 20mg ED
week 11-13 Nolva 20mg ED

from 1-2 days after my last shot if test/mast[/quote]

A few things -

One or two days is a little too soon to start PCT, even with short-estered cpds. 3 or 4 days after your last injection would allow levels to drop into the correct range before beginning.

Two weeks is also too short for PCT. After a lengthy cycle, why scrimp on PCT? 4 weeks (or longer if necessary) is advisable.

If you are going to run both clomid and nolva - which seems like a waste to me, but I’ve heard one somewhat off the wall explanation from a doctor for why it might make sense - run the clomid at an appropriate level. It’s a heavier molecule than nolvadex, hence 20 mg is not a sufficient dose.