Thanks - Im new to this forum (well forums in genearl actually). So cut me some slack. If I knew all of this I wouldnt be asking the questions.
So to help
- 16% body fat
- As for the test. dosage. Frankly the script doesnt say, but I am going to assume it was the same as before - 200mg/ml (10ml vial). So 300ml/week. Iguess I should not that my last round of this I was only taking 1ml - 200 mg and my Total Test was 1,883 ng/dl at the end of the cycle.
- As for the AI and SERM- Thats what the doctor recomends. I have had gyno symptoms before and quickly jumped on anastrazole to manage, but this time the Dr. is recomending all three. I guess to prevent any issues from arising. One of them he mentinoed was to keep the sex hormone binding globulin down too - ie more free test. Last free test number was 42.52 ng/dl. Last estradiol (while on anastrazole) was 21.6 pg/ml.
Again sorry if I broke some kind of T-Nation guide with my ignorance. The one time I tried this before I got yelled at for putting TOO MUCH info.
I wanna help you out just a bit so you know why everyone is not pleased.
Just the few I noticed at first glance.
- 180 lbs doesn’t mean anything. If you add height and bf % it would tell us more.
- A measurement in a syringe does not tell us a dosage.
- I’m assuming you have a reason for running 2 ai’s and a serm on-cycle. It would just have helped if you’d have mentioned what that reason is…
Just interested to know thoughts on the following Cycle:
Male - 30’s - 180lbs
Semoralin/GHRP - 400 mcg/200 mcg Daily
Testosterone Cypionate (I have only used Enthanate) - 1.5ml/1x week
Tamoxifen - 10mg/2x week
Exemestane - 20 mg/3x week
Anastrazole - 0.5mg/2x week
Amino Energy Cocktail Injection - Methionine/Inositol/Choline/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Pyridoxine/Niacin/L-Carnatine/Methylcobalamin/Vitamin C/Chromium Picolinate/L Glutamine
Propecia - 1mg daily
OTC - Animal Pack/Vitamin D/Phosphatadyl Serine/Milk Thistle[/quote]