T Nation

Cycle Thoughts: Test E, EQ, Dbol

Should this cycle be ran for 8 weeks instead of 12?

Cycle

Week 1-12 Test E 250mg E3D
Week 1-12 EQ 200MG E3D
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg day
Week 5-12 proviron 25mg day
Week 1-12 HCG 250iu E3D

I've read the test taper thread. Is this correct?
Stasis
Week 13-17 Test E 100mg 1WK

PCT

Week 18-23 Nolva 20mg ED
Week 18-23 TEST E 80MG,60MG, 50MG,40MG, 30MG,20MG

Why would you want to knock it down to 8 if you’re using EQ? A 12 weeker would be minimum. When I finally run my EQ I’m going for 14.

I just reread this post by furiousgeorge
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/cycle_length_pros_and_cons?id=1901504&pageNo=0

CONS

1. Limited compound selection
    The drawback is you need to get in all the gains you can in only 6-8 weeks. For this reason longer (enth, cyp, deca, undeca) esters don’t make a lot of sense since they are really only kicking in around week 3 or later so this restricts us to (mostly) just short esters. - furiousgeorge

It makes since so running it for 12 weeks seems to be better than 8 weeks.
How does the cycle look overall? Any comments on additions or subtractions?

thanks

like it.

Wheres your estrogen support during the bulk of your cycle ?

If your running dbol and test you should be running an AI.

Mabey you just forgot to mention it.

So far, so good.

Second Westclock’s advice on an AI.

Whats your cycle history like?

AI during the cycle would be liquid arimidex since the tabs quite a bit more expensive. Dose would be either .25mg/day or .5mg/day.

question: the A-dex would be tapered after Week 12. Should it be tapered until Week 15 which is during the stasis period?

background: just about to hit the big 3O. I’m 215 at around 13-14%bf. Five good years of training behind me. I haven’t done a cycle as of yet.

ok, had a thought. The cycle, stasis, and PCT is around 6 months. Would this be the only cycle for that year using the “same time off as on” or could this be followed up with a similiar 6 month cycle?

Does the stasis period get everything back in order for another cycle or does it still require the same amount of time off?

just curious