T Nation

Cycle Support/Critique

hello T NATION im going to be commencing my 4th cycle to the tune of.

week 1-16 500mg Test E
week 1-16 400mg EQ
week 1-12 400mg Masteron
week 3-16 hcg 250 iu /2 weekly
and possibly
week 1-5 300mg Tren Ace

i have aromasin, prami, and letro for if things get out of hand.
the aromasin i will dose 12.5mg ED and if i end up running the tren i will incorporate the prami at 0.5mg before bed

PCT i am thinking of doing the tapering protocol by P.22. as below.

Week 1-6 or 1-4: Test E 100mg per week
Taper off Aromasin or letro fully by week 3

Taper phase:

week 1-6

mg/ week: 80mg / 60mg/ 50mg/ 40mg/ 30 mg/ 20mg.

stats are currently
21 years old ( bash me all you like for my steroid use, i do know the risks and i have my own personal reasons for using steroids)
113kg
6ft1’
around 20% bf

are there any changes that i should make or does everything look sound?

4 cycles and 20% bf?

Yeah I had a bit of a blow out over Christmas and new years, had been off cycle for 4 months and drank and ate a lot of unsavoury things. I usually hover around 12 - 13% I am probably over stating saying I am at 20% although only my top abs are partially visible.

4 cycles by the age of 21 I think is more worrying

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
4 cycles by the age of 21 I think is more worrying[/quote]

Agreed

The 3 previous cycles have been used for recover post operation. This cyclles goals are to reverse that athrophy that has occurrd in my left leg due to the injury i have sustained. But that you for your concern, would like to see some constructive posts.

4 cycles and u look like that (assuming that is you in your avatar)…wtf fail

i was never aiming to be a bodybuilder, i did the cycles for recovery as stated above, you guys must have nothing better to do then belittle people. i was just looking for some advice.

It’s a tough crowd around here.

Cycle looks good.

Also in my opinion I would try and drop some bf before starting

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Cycle looks good.[/quote]

lol ya…cycle looks decent…but imo its kinda a lot since your not really a BBer…

id run the mast for 16 and eq for 12…

my .02$

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Cycle looks good.[/quote]

lol ya…cycle looks decent…but imo its kinda a lot since your not really a BBer…

id run the mast for 16 and eq for 12…

my .02$[/quote]

thanks for coming around guys haha, what is your reasoning for stopping the eq early and running the mast longer? also will be dropping body fat before i commence. and i come off abit stupid with the 4 cycle under my belt. they we very short low doses with peptides, which i believe helped considerably.

If it were me and you can afford it run the mast 16 weeks as well and keep the test and EQ at 16 weeks or start the mast at week 5 and run it to week 16.

i can afford to run it for 16 weeks, its just what i had ready. i will take that on. and run the mast for 16 weeks. hopefully should get some good gains in strength mainly focussing on my weak lower limbs. thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated.