T Nation

Cycle Suggestions

About to start my first cycle, have read extensively through the prior threads (thanks for the great information) and have a few questions. I'm 33, 6'6, 230lbs, 15% BF. I cut down from 240lbs due to a cardio focus (profession required). For the last year been heavy lifting again, gain a solid base back, looking to put on 20-25lbs of mass.

My proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test Enath250
Weeks 1-10: 250mg Deca250 - 250mg
Weeks 1-4: 40mg Turan per day
Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg Anastrozole per day

PCT Nolva/Clomid for 4x weeks starting 2x weeks after my last pin.

Questions: I've read differing thoughts on when to start the Deca. Most prefer the initial stack but I've read some posts that suggest starting at around weeks 6 or 8?

As this is my first stack wanted to keep my Deca reasonable, but a lot of posts say 250 isn't worth the pin. Should I go for a shorter Deca cycle with higher doses?

Will taking Nolva/Clomid starting week 13 and overlapping with Anastrozole have negative effects? Should I wait one more week to start the Nolva/Clomid?

Really appreciate any constructive input from guys who've been there.

Thanks

After further reading going to increase the Deca to 375mg for weeks 1-8 due to the longer life.

Still hoping for some guidance with the Anastrozole, Nolva, Clomid combo PCT?

Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 75/50/50/50. use the arimidex will on cycle then taper off it for the few weeks between cycle and when you start pct.

Fielding,

Thanks!

No problem ya stone cold sex machine.