Cycle Start - Critique 6wk TP/MP@ 960mg/wk

Just finished my PCT on 9 May from 6 wks TP/MP 800mg/wk (2nd Cycle) with a 2 week bridge of 700mg/wk of TP. Damn good cycle! Only lost about 4lbs during my PCT and dropped my BF down 5 points. I’m done with the PCT and I had planned to start my 3rd cycle 8 Jun. I have no libido issues. Getting erections from the norm, ass, tits and etc. Nuts are back to par size wise. Feeling fuckin great.

Now, are these indications of my body at homeostasis/a sustainable elevated test rebound and or I “may be” good to start my next cycle? Also, I’ll be using 25mg TNE as pre-WO and all necessary ancillaries on hand. Appreciate the input.

[quote]HurricaneC5 wrote:
Just finished my PCT on 9 May from 6 wks TP/MP 800mg/wk (2nd Cycle) with a 2 week bridge of 700mg/wk of TP. Damn good cycle! Only lost about 4lbs during my PCT and dropped my BF down 5 points. I’m done with the PCT and I had planned to start my 3rd cycle 8 Jun. I have no libido issues. Getting erections from the norm, ass, tits and etc. Nuts are back to par size wise. Feeling fuckin great.

Now, are these indications of my body at homeostasis/a sustainable elevated test rebound and or I “may be” good to start my next cycle? Also, I’ll be using 25mg TNE as pre-WO and all necessary ancillaries on hand. Appreciate the input. [/quote]

Blood work

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]HurricaneC5 wrote:

Now, are these indications of my body at homeostasis/a sustainable elevated test rebound and or I “may be” good to start my next cycle? Also, I’ll be using 25mg TNE as pre-WO and all necessary ancillaries on hand. Appreciate the input. [/quote]

Blood work
[/quote]

Got it and thanks for the input. I may not have a chance to get blood work done, about to leave on business trip for several weeks that will carry over into my proposed next cycle window. Would you suggest blood work prior to my next cycle or 8 weeks between my last and next cycle is legit? Last cycle ended 9 April.