Cycle Speed Bump

Was having great gains on current cycle… Diet was good work out solid…8 week cycle now in week 6 & blew past my goals allready…only problem is the last 6 days I got slammed with work…was working 15hr days so I choose $$$ over gym/program…

Should I just start up where I left off or up my doses?

Cycle was
1ml Tprop eod, 1ml Tcyp weekly
Anavar 80mg daily
hgh 2iu daily
anastrozole. 5 eod
hcg as needed

Goal was 190 @ 10% bf allready at 194 @ 9%bf crushing weights & chicks hollering on the reg so yea Id say pretty good cycle… Got enough juice to run 4more weeks at current doses…or just have a massive 2 week ending…whats better use of product?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Was having great gains on current cycle… Diet was good work out solid…8 week cycle now in week 6 & blew past my goals allready…only problem is the last 6 days I got slammed with work…was working 15hr days so I choose $$$ over gym/program…

Cycle was
Anavar 80mg daily
hgh 2iu daily
anastrozole. 5 eod
hcg as needed

Goal was 190 @ 10% bf allready at 194 @ 9%bf crushing weights & chicks hollering on the reg so yea Id say pretty good cycle… Got enough juice to run 4more weeks at current doses…or just have a massive 2 week ending…whats better use of product?[/quote]
I would blast the test cyp for two weeks alone and then 2 weeks on the prop so you can go straight in to PCT.

Cycle was
Anavar 80mg daily
hgh 2iu daily
anastrozole. 5 eod
hcg as needed

Goal was 190 @ 10% bf allready at 194 @ 9%bf crushing weights & chicks hollering on the reg so yea Id say pretty good cycle… Got enough juice to run 4more weeks at current doses…or just have a massive 2 week ending…whats better use of product?[/quote]

i guess i’m confused… did you use any AAS when you were working the extra hours, or not?

Yes kept up with my shots but was hit or miss with anavar

Also no need for pct I c&b

Finally got all my shit done so I can get back in gym tomorrow

lol is the wife going to stab you yet?

[quote]nooberific wrote:
lol is the wife going to stab you yet?[/quote]

Only if she finds his gear and hash stash again. Dude drugs are bad, calling for an intervention and sending your high juicing ass to rehab to get your shit together. hahaha classic

Yes kept up with my shots but was hit or miss with anavar

Also no need for pct I c&b

Finally got all my shit done so I can get back in gym tomorrow [/quote]

Right on. Didn’t realize.

When you blast and cruise, how does HCG work? I understand the protocol on mid to long cycles but what about while blasting and cruising?

Well to answer your questions for me I just take 30units of HCG (30 on the slin pin) whenever my nuts feel achey or small…

Yup bros no re-hab or jail yet just living the dream…Shes over that shit

Well to answer your questions for me I just take 30units of HCG (30 on the slin pin) whenever my nuts feel achey or small…

Yup bros no re-hab or jail yet just living the dream…Shes over that shit[/quote]

haha, no offence but knowing what we all know about you, it’s hardly the first (and it won’t be the last) time you’ve pissed her off!

Yup bros no re-hab or jail yet just living the dream…Shes over that shit[/quote]

Yep cause bitches be hollerin on da reg!

^ haha hey I cant help it if im sexy…the juice worx