Cycle Sound Good?

why? your presumptions are off base. I enjoy helping people and NOT spouting out crap I read on the net. people THINK for yourselves. you can NOT dispute what I say. I find what you call a FACT funny. a FACT is not so because you read it somewhere.

Fact

n.

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
crashball wrote:
Nice acne Schmazz

I think those are freckles.

I was gonna say you look like you have improved a lot, Schmazz…if not your camera work, at least your physique ;)[/quote]

Thanks Cortes. I’ve been putting in a lot of hard work, and it’s nice to see it’s paying off. I’ve added a solid 10 pounds since the last picture. Honestly, I’m enthralled with the gains I’ve made.

But unfortunately, Crash is right… that is acne. Don’t matter what I do, it seems to stick around like stink on shit.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Cortes wrote:
crashball wrote:
Nice acne Schmazz

I think those are freckles.

I was gonna say you look like you have improved a lot, Schmazz…if not your camera work, at least your physique :wink:

Thanks Cortes. I’ve been putting in a lot of hard work, and it’s nice to see it’s paying off. I’ve added a solid 10 pounds since the last picture. Honestly, I’m enthralled with the gains I’ve made.

But unfortunately, Crash is right… that is acne. Don’t matter what I do, it seems to stick around like stink on shit.[/quote]

Where abouts did that solid 10 lbs go, it would be great to see it

[quote]electric_eales wrote:

Where abouts did that solid 10 lbs go, it would be great to see it

[/quote]

Zing!

Ya, I know I’m not the biggest guy out there. We all gotta start somewhere, right?