T Nation

Cycle Sound Good?

I’m looking for peoples insight. Once I get ahold of some, would a 8 week cycle of winnie and primo be good to lean down and possibly gain some strength. Of course this is while I’m on a strict diet. I realize I’m a newbie and I’m only wanting to learn more so I’m ok with any kind of comments. Thanks

No, but 8 weeks of prop would be good.

what 2the said

I third that…test prop and winny for eight weeks sounds like a nice little cutting cycle. Some people give out about joint pains and stuff but fuck it theres always gonna be some sort of pain if your training hard enough.

I would go with a low dose of Prop or Enth with Primo and Masteron. If using enth I would push it out to 10 weeks though.

W 1-10 Test 350mg/w
W 1-10 Primo 600mg/w
W 1-10 Mast 200mg/w

if they are all enth versions you can shoot 2x/w or E3D. If you are using prop versions of test and mast you need to shoot them EOD and would stop the primo sooner (end of week 6) and run the test and mast until the end of week 8.

Even enan would work for 8 weeks if you take a fun class II…

World

Thanks guys. Most excellent info. Now I just gotta find some.lol

Some of you guys complicate the hell out of the simplest cycles (cutting). Fending off catabolism is the highest priority. No need to turn it into an elaborate concoction.

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:
I’m looking for peoples insight. Once I get ahold of some, would a 8 week cycle of winnie and primo be good to lean down and possibly gain some strength. Of course this is while I’m on a strict diet. I realize I’m a newbie and I’m only wanting to learn more so I’m ok with any kind of comments. Thanks[/quote]

So you’re one of those “cutting cycle” guys, eh?

There’s no such thing as a cutting cycle IMO. Sort of like there is no such thing as a bulking cycle. I wish there were 10 Commandments for AAS.

One of them would be-- “Thy diet determinds thy size!!!”

All a cutting cycle consists of is a “normal” cycle with slightly lower doses since the main objective is to not waste muscle while you run an extremely low carb diet. That’s the whole point of taking AAS when you diet down. Just like when you want to gain size, you eat like a maniac and AAS help you accomplish your goal.

To be perfectly honest, you could just as easily use test enan to cut down. Hell, you could even incorporate anadrol if you wanted to. It’s a lot cheaper and easier. Your only concern could be water retention-- so be sure to use your preferred ancillary drug.

World

Well no not at all. Heres my thing in the spring time I like to trim down. When I do this, I lose a considerable amount of mass and strength. So this spring and summer I wanna try a cycle of gear so I don’t lose so much. Like I said before I appreaciate the feedback. Positive or negative. I’m learning alot and thank everyone here for that.

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:
Well no not at all. Heres my thing in the spring time I like to trim down. When I do this, I lose a considerable amount of mass and strength. So this spring and summer I wanna try a cycle of gear so I don’t lose so much. Like I said before I appreaciate the feedback. Positive or negative. I’m learning alot and thank everyone here for that. [/quote]

This may shock you, but I have cut weight with “deca”. IMO there is no need to use short-ester gear unless you are going for the 3%bf for a bodybuilding competition. And even then, you only use if for the last 4-6weeks before the event. You don’t want to become a pin cushion…just a thought.

The two main ingredients (like World said) are:

  1. diet

  2. Cardio

How you manipulate those 2 will dictate the level of fat loss. And get this over your head: YOU SHOULDN’T LOOSE STRENGHT WHILE DIETING, if you diet correctly and with enough time!

What is your PCT?

I think what Contrl is saying is directed to the OP: All you need is some test to just preserve your muscle mass.

However, it has been shown that some other compounds (namely Winstrol) can have a greater effect on metabolic rates.

That being said, there’s no reason why some test with some winny will accomplish what your looking for - it’ll be a helluva lot cheaper and easier to find too.

Ya I was thinkin about winnie and prop

Nice acne Schmazz

[quote]crashball wrote:
Nice acne Schmazz[/quote]

I think those are freckles.

I was gonna say you look like you have improved a lot, Schmazz…if not your camera work, at least your physique :wink:

8 weeks is not optimal for any cycle. I know some love their short cycle and they can be productive if you are gonna blast and cruise but if it is just a cycle and then off… should be 12 MIN and more like 16-24 weeks. the longer you hold a wt the easier it will be for your body to maintain it post cycle.

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
8 weeks is not optimal for any cycle. I know some love their short cycle and they can be productive if you are gonna blast and cruise but if it is just a cycle and then off… should be 12 MIN and more like 16-24 weeks. the longer you hold a wt the easier it will be for your body to maintain it post cycle.[/quote]

If you would, could you please present some sort of research that confirms what you’re stating? A long cycle like that will do nothing but horribly suppress you and require an even longer recovery than an 8 weeker with much higher doses.

If you know what you’re doing, an 8 week cycle (in the big picture) will beat the hell out of your half year thing. That’s ridiculous, do you want to be on TRT? That’s a lifetime commitment there bud.

Seriously, study individuals who run 8 weekers and then somebody who does it for 24 weeks. Check their gains and see who maintains more. It’s not about how long you’re on and holding a weight, it’s about how quickly you can recover.

I’m not being very clear here, mainly because what you say just pisses me off beyond belief. You absolutely tear down a great idea and present a horrible one, but then give no logical or scientific as to why your idea would be more effective.

World

the logic is REAL simple bro and I have seen those that have done both and I have done both and it aint close. when you are shut down YOU ARE SHUT DOWN. dont understand your logic, “A long cycle like that will do nothing but horribly suppress you and require an even longer recovery than an 8 weeker with much higher doses.” no logic in that statement at all. do what you want and believe what you want. I know what works and why. please explain how you are MORE suppressed after 20 wks then you are after 8. WHY would you bounce back any faster?? tell me WHY?

the logic is REAL simple. when your body gets used to a new “set wt” it is more likely to hold it. think about the hollidays as an example, anyone can gain the 10lbs over them. now dont lose it rt away and hold it for a cpl months and try to lose it and compare that to putting it on and rt after the hollidays you try and get rid of it… which is easier?? of course the later cause your body has not yet accepted it as permanent wt. do your short cycles, thats fine… do what you like BUT what I said is true (from real life exp). I also love it when people ask for studdies on controlled substances… um aint that many on useing controlled subs st the levels we use them for the purpose we use them… but I will see if I can dig up some for ya.

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
the logic is REAL simple bro.[/quote]

You lost all credibility with this first statement.

If you dont understand the simple fact that your body is going to have a harder time recovering from a 24 wk cycle as compared to an 8 then you have much to learn.