T Nation

Cycle Review

Hi guys. I've done my homework and I would like your input and review of my planned cycle. All opinions and suggestions appreciated. I have Adex available to me in .5 mg and 1mg pills, hence the doses. I also have Proviron, Winny, And Anadrol in 50mg form, hence the doses. Not my first cycle by the way.

W1-14 :
Test Enth 150mg 2xWk
Adex .5 Monday, 1mg Thursday, 1mg Saturday
Proviron, Winny, Anadrol 50mg each 2xWk
HCG 250iu 2xWk

I figure that's a total of 600mg a week. After cycle I plan to cruise on just 150mg test a week, with .5mg Adex a week, and HCG same dose.
Thank you for taking a look, tips?

[quote]Grottok wrote:
Hi guys. I’ve done my homework and I would like your input and review of my planned cycle. All opinions and suggestions appreciated. I have Adex available to me in .5 mg and 1mg pills, hence the doses. I also have Proviron, Winny, And Anadrol in 50mg form, hence the doses. Not my first cycle by the way.

W1-14 :
Test Enth 150mg 2xWk
Adex .5 Monday, 1mg Thursday, 1mg Saturday
Proviron, Winny, Anadrol 50mg each 2xWk
HCG 250iu 2xWk

I figure that’s a total of 600mg a week. After cycle I plan to cruise on just 150mg test a week, with .5mg Adex a week, and HCG same dose.
Thank you for taking a look, tips?[/quote]
Orals should be every day, not twice a week. You can stop on weekends without problem (unless you are training on weekends) but if you are taking two days off a week it’s not necessary to run them on your off days.

I would double the test dose and run it for 7 weeks (8 if you have enough to run at that dose). 600 mg of test e a week is fine for a first cycle.

Sorry not Anadrol I meant to write Anavar. So if I take your advice that would be 600mg of test and 900mg of the orals. That’s 1500mg! That’s not too much? By the way the orals are combined into one so each pill is 150mg

[quote]Grottok wrote:
Sorry not Anadrol I meant to write Anavar. So if I take your advice that would be 600mg of test and 900mg of the orals. That’s 1500mg! That’s not too much? By the way the orals are combined into one so each pill is 150mg[/quote]

You did say this isn’t your first cycle, right? I guess the answer to your question would be ‘too much for what?’ It’s certainly an oral-heavy cycle, but the total mg’s are not extraordinary for someone who’s run a cycle or 2 before. If you’re truly concerned about it being too heavy on the orals though, you could get a pill cutter and cut the pills in half. They should definitely be taken daily though. The half-life is too short to dose them any other way.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Grottok wrote:
Sorry not Anadrol I meant to write Anavar. So if I take your advice that would be 600mg of test and 900mg of the orals. That’s 1500mg! That’s not too much? By the way the orals are combined into one so each pill is 150mg[/quote]

You did say this isn’t your first cycle, right? I guess the answer to your question would be ‘too much for what?’ It’s certainly an oral-heavy cycle, but the total mg’s are not extraordinary for someone who’s run a cycle or 2 before. If you’re truly concerned about it being too heavy on the orals though, you could get a pill cutter and cut the pills in half. They should definitely be taken daily though. The half-life is too short to dose them any other way.[/quote]

No in my original post I wrote “Not my first cycle by the way”…this would be my second. The first was straight test cyp 600mg a week (300mgx2) for 10 weeks.
This time around I am on TRT for life though so I don’t plan to PCT (So I will Blast / Cruise)
Anyway, final word is this ok? 3 months of: 600mg of test Enth a week plus 150mg of combined orals 6 days a week would be ok? (Of course with the above Adex and HCG doses included)
Thank you guys for your help.