W 12 Clomid 20
W 13 Clomid 10

HGH 2 UI AM year round
Adding 2 UI PM before workout for the duration of the above

Goal
7%-8% BF (diet is very strict)
increase vascularity and definition

The test dosage seems quite low.

Your goals is to lose 5 pounds of fat, doesnt seem like it needs these drugs to do that. But you know your body better than we do.

looks fine. I hope you Winny is oil based. Winnie suspension hurts like a truck. cheers! I might run the anavar a bit higher though. your call.

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
The test dosage seems quite low.

Your goals is to lose 5 pounds of fat, doesnt seem like it needs these drugs to do that. But you know your body better than we do.[/quote]

GF24,
Im planning i a low dose of test just to avoid catabolism, and these last 5 pound of fat i need to loose you know are the hardest, especially at my age …

[quote]ironjoe wrote:
looks fine. I hope you Winny is oil based. Winnie suspension hurts like a truck. cheers! I might run the anavar a bit higher though. your call.[/quote]

IJ,
I will asses the results in week #2 and if necessary will up to 60mg, Winny pain …I can take liver toxicity I cant…

As reference
My Program plan is a 24 week plan divided in to two cycles with recovery and rest in between. I am very pleased with the first 8 weeks!! With a very strict diet running HGH year round upping the dose to 4 ui during cycles Iâ??m so impressed with phase 1 that I just canâ??t wait for phase II which is what I detail above.

Log Phase I
W 0 BW 250 15 % BF
W 5 BW 259 14% BF
W 8 BW 251 11 % BF

THX