HCG 250 EOD
AI 0.5 EOD

PCT
Clomid

Same Albuterol regimen as above

Cardio 1000 kcal Mon-Fri @ 70% AT
Diet 250-300 G Proteins , 80 Grs fat , 140-200 G Carbs / 7-8 small meals
Supp Ess-Oils, Milkthistle, Amions, L-glutamnie, Multi-vit

in Regards to the HGH what would you recommend ?

longer cycle 12 weeks 4 ui day ?
other

Riodcalc excellent tool !!
With front load plan, peak of 5 in the first week, then average a 3

To add to Brooks suggestions, if and when you do decide to do an HGH run - why not follow the BBB protocol and take advantage of pulse dosing like the body does naturally? There is a thread you can search for outlining it. Also IM or IV injections.

Now :

Front Load

then
W 1-12 250 mg test cyp EOD
W 1-10 100 mg deca EOD
W 1-12 4 UI HGH (2+2) 5/2 day reg
W 2-12 HCG 250 UI EOD
W 1-12 AI 0.5 EOD

PCT
Clomid

Much better. You should be happy with that IMO.

Some tweaks…
Clomid starts 2 weeks after the last Test injection, and is run at 100mg for 1 week then 50mg for 3 weeks.

Stop the Nandrolone 1-2 weeks before the Test… it has a longer release duration and a lower dose for inhibition, thus takes a little longer to drop to unsuppressive doses.

With a frontload it would be better IMO to run 2x6-8 week cycles with 6-8weeks break inbetween, and the HGH throughout the whole duration (18-24wks).

What protocol are you using for the GH? I mean… when are you injecting in the day, IM/IV/SC, any slin manipulation, etc…

Brook

Can you explainwhat your shorthand means in regards to your planned HGH dosing regimen? Also, do you intend to do IM injections, IV, or SC? Do you plan to take advantage of BBBs pulsatile strategy?

The rest looks OK, although test looks a little high at 875mg/w and 12 weeks of cyp is quite a long cycle. You are looking at starting PCT around week 16 to allow cyp serum level to fall adequately. I would shorten test to 10 weeks max frontloaded with Deca for the first 8 weeks.

Another interesting option to give your cycle a second wind by changing to short acting compounds after week 8 for instance substituting with prop and tren ace. You could run the prop and tren ace for 4 weeks and still start PCT on week 13 ==> 3 weeks earlier than the cycle you laid out and much easier to recover from.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Can you explainwhat your shorthand means in regards to your planned HGH dosing regimen? Also, do you intend to do IM injections, IV, or SC? Do you plan to take advantage of BBBs pulsatile strategy?

The rest looks OK, although test looks a little high at 875mg/w and 12 weeks of cyp is quite a long cycle. You are looking at starting PCT around week 16 to allow cyp serum level to fall adequately. I would shorten test to 10 weeks max frontloaded with Deca for the first 8 weeks.

Another interesting option to give your cycle a second wind by changing to short acting compounds after week 8 for instance substituting with prop and tren ace. You could run the prop and tren ace for 4 weeks and still start PCT on week 13 ==> 3 weeks earlier than the cycle you laid out and much easier to recover from.[/quote]

Wk1-12 4iu HGH (dosed 2x2iu/day) 5 days of 7 regime - i assumed this was what he meant.

[[quote]
Some tweaks…
Clomid starts 2 weeks after the last Test injection, and is run at 100mg for 1 week then 50mg for 3 weeks.

Stop the Nandrolone 1-2 weeks before the Test… it has a longer release duration and a lower dose for inhibition, thus takes a little longer to drop to unsuppressive doses.
[/quote]

Clear

Could you expand on this?
Break with no AAS, just HGH ?

8 week cycle + 2 week wait + 4 week PCT
2 week clean only HGH
Repeat?

[quote]
What protocol are you using for the GH? I mean… when are you injecting in the day, IM/IV/SC, any slin manipulation, etc…

Brook[/quote]

The GH is 4 ui a day, 2 in the morning 2 after workout (generally mid day) 5 days on 2 rest, and these would be Subcutaneous

I need to research on Insulin

[quote] Dynamo Hum wrote:

[/quote]

Clarification ,

The test is a blend , Test Cyp-Prop 200-50mg/ml

= 700 mg week cyp
= 175 mg week prop

Plus the deca

= 350 mg week deca

According to BBB you will get better HGH results from E3D dosing with 2 or 3 times the daily dose you plannned. E3D the dose is split into 4 injections throughout the day.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
According to BBB you will get better HGH results from E3D dosing with 2 or 3 times the daily dose you plannned. E3D the dose is split into 4 injections throughout the day.[/quote]

looking into this …I found post about this

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_results_from_the_gh_protocol

cant find the original >

What was the name of the original post ??

THX

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
[
Some tweaks…

Clear

With a frontload it would be better IMO to run 2x6-8 week cycles with 6-8weeks break in between, and the HGH throughout the whole duration (18-24wks).

Could you expand on this?
Break with no AAS, just HGH ?

8 week cycle + 2 week wait + 4 week PCT
2 week clean only HGH
Repeat?

Brook

The GH is 4 ui a day, 2 in the morning 2 after workout (generally mid day) 5 days on 2 rest, and these would be Subcutaneous

I need to research on Insulin
[/quote]

You will get much better results from two seperate high dose 6wk cycles with 4weeks PCT and 2 weeks off, OR two 8wk cycles with 4weeks PCT and 4 weeks off… than from one long 12 week cycle.

Yes, during the PCT and the rest-period you’d still be using HGH and no AAS. There are other options however; personally, when i begin to feel i am ready to utilize rHGH to its full potential, i will not only be using a ton of AAS with it, i will also be using Slin and other anabolic Peptides alongside it. But that is just me…

I am not saying you should use insulin - far from it.

Brook

Finally found it. Search works like crap on this site!!

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Finally found it. Search works like crap on this site!!

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_hgh_experiement

[/quote]

Thanks DH,

Good Reading !!!