[quote]Mr NO wrote:
Ill look into the EOD,

Keep in mind the

"
Goal
Lose BF %, increase muscle density
"

Any feed back on the Furaguno ??[/quote]

Very, very weak, I gather, which is why I’ve never bothered with it.

Its a week sup , I agree nothing like the real Winstrol !

How true is that 100 mg of Furaguno = 25 mg of winstrol ?

This talks to the weakness of this product and to get similar effects loading up would be necessary.

Or the other option, just not use it.

"
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
"
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/prohormones_13

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
Ill look into the EOD,

Keep in mind the

"
Goal
Lose BF %, increase muscle density
"

Any feed back on the Furaguno ??[/quote]

Losing body fat is simple - diet and exercise… both of which can be more vigourous while using AAS to build or at least preserve your muscle.

As for muscle density - that is a term relating simply to the visual look of a muscle, and has no real basis in physiology.
There is controversy surrounding the building of muscle using 1-6 reps and 6-12 reps ie. Strength type training and bodybuilding style training. The former is supposed to build a denser muscle than the latter - i think that the simple reason is the way each athlete trains - a strength athlete will train large groups of muscles, working in harmany, and have much thicker and stronger connective tissues - giving a solid, dense look. Bodybuilders will most often isolate muscles, even when compounding in many cases, and train the individual muscles to make them ‘pop’ and to control the balance of the physique - giving a different, often more aesthetic look.

Bigger and stronger muscles will increase the tone of the fibres - which is a physiological change, not the oft confused female aim of lower bodyfat. It is the muscles keeping a slight state of contraction 24/7, simply due to being used to work, and being prepared ‘for action’.
Once you have built your muscles up again they will look ‘denser’ as you drop bodyfat and water, especially with a high androgen. After a period of de-training the muscles lose tone and feel flabby to the touch - tone will increase the feeling of density in the muscle.

Your cycle is flawed - you NEED to frontload the doses of the drugs you are using - ESPECIALLY the Deca. 5 weeks is not even enough time for 250mg/wk to build up to its peak dose! Only when frontloaded can long esters (enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, laurate, undeclynate, etc.) be used in cycles of as little as 4-5 weeks.

Not only that, but if you dont frontload the Test blend you have, you will have only achieved peak levels of the hormone 4 weeks into the cycle, only giving 4 weeks of peak gains… you MUST frontload to do this cycle in this manner.

Good luck.

Great advice Brook, Thanks !!

Regarding the frontloading:
"
There is some simplified guidance for front loading a heavy-ester cycle. First, calculate weekly use; administering 250 milligrams of testosterone enanthate every three days is equal to 583 milligrams per week (250/3*7). Then, double the weekly use and administer that amount prior to the first half life from the first injection - around four days for testosterone enanthate
"
from

I?m modifying the cycle (this has evolved in these years WOW) to align to this.

Regarding diet, (already hating tuna )

All in with my classic 5/2 carb cycle regimen with all the nec vit support

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
Its a week sup , I agree nothing like the real Winstrol !

I remember the excellent results that Stanozolol, produces while closing out a cycle, hence now its not available.

How true is that 100 mg of Furaguno = 25 mg of winstrol ?

This talks to the weakness of this product and to get similar effects loading up would be necessary.

Or the other option, just not use it.

"
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
"
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/prohormones_13
[/quote]

I think you’re a little mixed up on the compounds. I didn’t take a look, but I guess our sticky has some issues, since you got your info there.

Ortasan-E (also sold as prostanozol, winztrol) was a winny PH.

Ortasan-A = furagano, a PH to furazabol / miotolan, an old Japanese steroid.

Both PHs are un-methylated, and very mild. I believe there were also significant purity problems associated with the ortasan-e product from Gaspari, but I could be confusing it with something else. Anyway, I don’t think that the winny PHs are still available.

Furagano, by contrast, is still available from at least one company (sold as furazadrol). Too mild and expensive to run at needed doses, imo.

So far so good

This is how it looks now

Front Load 1 week
1200 mg test
600 mg deca
Week 2 - week 6
750 mg test ( 250 EOD )
400 mg deca ( 200 E3D )
Week 6 - Week 10
500 Mg test ( 250 EOD )

Week 1-2 , 5-6 , 9-10
12 g albuterol ( ED )

Since stanozolol is not available im adding HGH (cutting purposes)

Week 3 - Week 6
4 UI ED 2ui mornings - 2ui noon (5 days on / 2 days off)

Would this last be an appropriate protocol??

1. 250mg EOD of Test is not 750mg/wk, it is 875mg/wk (mean over 2 weeks).
  2. Frontload should be 800mg of Deca the first week, if 400mg/wk is being used.
  3. You should keep the Test dose stable throughout the full 10 weeks - either 750, 875 or 500mg - you choose (i’d use 750 personally).
  4. You need to start low with Albuterol - to assess the sides you experience.
  5. HGH is a fucking shitload more expensive than Winstrol, and the two are not particularly interchangable.
  6. HGH is all but a waste if only used for 3 fucking weeks - is this a joke? I hope so…

To summarize - the cycle is… interesting to say the least.
Use roidcalc to calculate your frontload dosages properly - it doesnt have to be perfect, but it should be high enough IMO. The quote you cut and pasted on frontloading is fine - however you simply have not applied it to your cycle - fuck knows why… if it is because you dont have enough gear buy more with the GH money!

Use a static Test dose throughout and spend the money you would spend on your 60iu of HGH (useless, i promise) on protein or diet friendly foods - it is the diet that will make you lean - drugs wont do it for you. HGH for 3 weeks? Get a grip.

Edit the cycle you made with the points i gave you and re-post it. You are virtually there - but definitely not yet.

B

THANKS Brook !!

Front Load
500 Mg test , 400 mg deca day 1
250 mg test , 200 mg dece day 2
day 3 off
then
W 1-10
250 mg test EOD
W 1-8
100 mg deca EOD

W 2-10
HCG 250 EOD
AI 0.5 EOD

PCT
Clomid

Same Albuterol regimen as above

Cardio 1000 kcal Mon-Fri @ 70% AT
Diet 250-300 G Proteins , 80 Grs fat , 140-200 G Carbs / 7-8 small meals
Supp Ess-Oils, Milkthistle, Amions, L-glutamnie, Multi-vit

in Regards to the HGH what would you recommend ?

longer cycle 12 weeks 4 ui day ?
other

Riodcalc excellent tool !!
With front load plan, peak of 5 in the first week, then average a 3

To add to Brooks suggestions, if and when you do decide to do an HGH run - why not follow the BBB protocol and take advantage of pulse dosing like the body does naturally? There is a thread you can search for outlining it. Also IM or IV injections.

Now :

Front Load

then
W 1-12 250 mg test cyp EOD
W 1-10 100 mg deca EOD
W 1-12 4 UI HGH (2+2) 5/2 day reg
W 2-12 HCG 250 UI EOD
W 1-12 AI 0.5 EOD

PCT
Clomid

Much better. You should be happy with that IMO.

Some tweaks…
Clomid starts 2 weeks after the last Test injection, and is run at 100mg for 1 week then 50mg for 3 weeks.

Stop the Nandrolone 1-2 weeks before the Test… it has a longer release duration and a lower dose for inhibition, thus takes a little longer to drop to unsuppressive doses.

With a frontload it would be better IMO to run 2x6-8 week cycles with 6-8weeks break inbetween, and the HGH throughout the whole duration (18-24wks).

What protocol are you using for the GH? I mean… when are you injecting in the day, IM/IV/SC, any slin manipulation, etc…

Brook

Can you explainwhat your shorthand means in regards to your planned HGH dosing regimen? Also, do you intend to do IM injections, IV, or SC? Do you plan to take advantage of BBBs pulsatile strategy?

The rest looks OK, although test looks a little high at 875mg/w and 12 weeks of cyp is quite a long cycle. You are looking at starting PCT around week 16 to allow cyp serum level to fall adequately. I would shorten test to 10 weeks max frontloaded with Deca for the first 8 weeks.

Another interesting option to give your cycle a second wind by changing to short acting compounds after week 8 for instance substituting with prop and tren ace. You could run the prop and tren ace for 4 weeks and still start PCT on week 13 ==> 3 weeks earlier than the cycle you laid out and much easier to recover from.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Can you explainwhat your shorthand means in regards to your planned HGH dosing regimen? Also, do you intend to do IM injections, IV, or SC? Do you plan to take advantage of BBBs pulsatile strategy?

The rest looks OK, although test looks a little high at 875mg/w and 12 weeks of cyp is quite a long cycle. You are looking at starting PCT around week 16 to allow cyp serum level to fall adequately. I would shorten test to 10 weeks max frontloaded with Deca for the first 8 weeks.

Another interesting option to give your cycle a second wind by changing to short acting compounds after week 8 for instance substituting with prop and tren ace. You could run the prop and tren ace for 4 weeks and still start PCT on week 13 ==> 3 weeks earlier than the cycle you laid out and much easier to recover from.[/quote]

Wk1-12 4iu HGH (dosed 2x2iu/day) 5 days of 7 regime - i assumed this was what he meant.

[[quote]
Some tweaks…
Clomid starts 2 weeks after the last Test injection, and is run at 100mg for 1 week then 50mg for 3 weeks.

Stop the Nandrolone 1-2 weeks before the Test… it has a longer release duration and a lower dose for inhibition, thus takes a little longer to drop to unsuppressive doses.
[/quote]

Clear

Could you expand on this?
Break with no AAS, just HGH ?

8 week cycle + 2 week wait + 4 week PCT
2 week clean only HGH
Repeat?

[quote]
What protocol are you using for the GH? I mean… when are you injecting in the day, IM/IV/SC, any slin manipulation, etc…

Brook[/quote]

The GH is 4 ui a day, 2 in the morning 2 after workout (generally mid day) 5 days on 2 rest, and these would be Subcutaneous

I need to research on Insulin

[quote] Dynamo Hum wrote:

[/quote]

Clarification ,

The test is a blend , Test Cyp-Prop 200-50mg/ml

= 700 mg week cyp
= 175 mg week prop

Plus the deca

= 350 mg week deca

According to BBB you will get better HGH results from E3D dosing with 2 or 3 times the daily dose you plannned. E3D the dose is split into 4 injections throughout the day.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
According to BBB you will get better HGH results from E3D dosing with 2 or 3 times the daily dose you plannned. E3D the dose is split into 4 injections throughout the day.[/quote]

looking into this …I found post about this

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_results_from_the_gh_protocol

cant find the original >

What was the name of the original post ??

THX

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
[
Some tweaks…

Clear

With a frontload it would be better IMO to run 2x6-8 week cycles with 6-8weeks break in between, and the HGH throughout the whole duration (18-24wks).

Could you expand on this?
Break with no AAS, just HGH ?

8 week cycle + 2 week wait + 4 week PCT
2 week clean only HGH
Repeat?

Brook

The GH is 4 ui a day, 2 in the morning 2 after workout (generally mid day) 5 days on 2 rest, and these would be Subcutaneous

I need to research on Insulin
[/quote]

You will get much better results from two seperate high dose 6wk cycles with 4weeks PCT and 2 weeks off, OR two 8wk cycles with 4weeks PCT and 4 weeks off… than from one long 12 week cycle.

Yes, during the PCT and the rest-period you’d still be using HGH and no AAS. There are other options however; personally, when i begin to feel i am ready to utilize rHGH to its full potential, i will not only be using a ton of AAS with it, i will also be using Slin and other anabolic Peptides alongside it. But that is just me…

I am not saying you should use insulin - far from it.

Brook

Finally found it. Search works like crap on this site!!