T Nation

Cycle Review and Questions

Hi,

I would request the pro’s to review my cycle. This is my first cycle and following has been the protocol:
Test E run for 250,250,500,500,500,250 for 6 weeks.
I have gained around 8 kgs (muscle, water, some fat) in 6 weeks. My body fat% , I hope, has not dramatically changed ; I didn’t measure it though. I was on a calorie uptake as well. I do have some questions though:

1. My face looks bloated - I didn’t use any of the AI’s during the cycle, so can I hope that the bloating will go off during/after pct? Or could it take any longer?

2. My PCT - I am planning to run 2000 i.u. Hucog (HCG) once every week for two weeks along with
    Fertomid (this has the same compound Clomifene Citrate as Clomid) 50 mg every day for two weeks. Is this pct good enough?

3. How much could I plan to lose when I run the pct or I am off?

4. When should I think of cutting back the fat%age? 1 month after pct?

5. Will using BPI AHD and BPI solid after 45 days of my last HCG injection help me in anyway?

I am 5’10’’ at around 81 kgs now. Please advise!!

This is so wrong, all of it.

[quote]RockyRambo wrote:
Hi,

I would request the pro’s to review my cycle. This is my first cycle and following has been the protocol:
I have gained around 8 kgs (muscle, water, some fat) in 6 weeks. My body fat% , I hope, has not dramatically changed ; I didn’t measure it though. I was on a calorie uptake as well. I do have some questions though:

1. My face looks bloated - I didn’t use any of the AI’s during the cycle, so can I hope that the bloating will go off during/after pct? Or could it take any longer?

2. My PCT - I am planning to run 2000 i.u. Hucog (HCG) once every week for two weeks along with
    Fertomid (this has the same compound Clomifene Citrate as Clomid) 50 mg every day for two weeks. Is this pct good enough?

5. Will using BPI AHD and BPI solid after 45 days of my last HCG injection help me in anyway?

I am 5’10’’ at around 81 kgs now. Please advise!! [/quote]

This is one of if not the most piss poor thought out shitty half ass cycle I have ever seen. Your not going to like this but here it goes…

1. Yes it will go away on its own.

2. No its not good enough and is probably the worst I pct I have seen wrote out. You need to some fucking basic research.

3 To be 100% honest honest considering your cycle is a fucking joke, you barely weighed 150lbs before gear you obviously have no idea how to eat or train, and the fact that you HCG protocol is probably just a suppressive as the cycle was your looking at losing every single pound if nit being even smaller then when you started.

4.I dont even understand this question.

1. What?

This is hilarious and I kinda hope you have a hard time getting a erection for a few months after this. Please just out of curiosity post a pic of you please… How old are you

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]RockyRambo wrote:
Hi,

I am 5’10’’ at around 81 kgs now. Please advise!! [/quote]

This is one of if not the most piss poor thought out shitty half ass cycle I have ever seen. Your not going to like this but here it goes…

1. Yes it will go away on its own.

2. No its not good enough and is probably the worst I pct I have seen wrote out. You need to some fucking basic research.

3 To be 100% honest honest considering your cycle is a fucking joke, you barely weighed 150lbs before gear you obviously have no idea how to eat or train, and the fact that you HCG protocol is probably just a suppressive as the cycle was your looking at losing every single pound if nit being even smaller then when you started.

4.I dont even understand this question.

1. What?

This is hilarious and I kinda hope you have a hard time getting a erection for a few months after this. Please just out of curiosity post a pic of you please… How old are you[/quote]

Thanks for the detailed response…well, I am 28 at present. hmmm, guess my cycle sucked … Actually, I am supposed to move to Singapore pretty soon and had exactly 8 week duration to run a cycle before my move. Since, I had heard that Singapore has pretty strict norms with roids so I was too afraid too even think of doing this over there. So, I kind of had to finish off a pct and a cycle in 8 weeks. You might take this as an ‘experiment’ !! Even I feel that there has been a lot of water retention, my face is bloated…!! …I haven’t got an increased waist line but I have gained muscle as well (comparing the before/after pictures), though I must admit not very dramatic. Since, I am up the scales so much (8kgs), I think most of it has to be water .

1. Great, so would there be an immediate/ gradual water loss? and I can do without any AI ?
  2. Oh! So do I need to inject more HCG? like two 5000 i.u. injections? I have two 2000 i.u vials of HCG. Additionally, I just have one week left before I move to SG, so I am planning to inject HCG 2000 i.u on Sunday (my last 250 mg test E is over last week Sunday) and another on Friday morning or Thursday evening as I am flying on Friday noon time. I will carry 7-8 fertomid 50 mg tablets with me to SG. What else do I need?
  3. Ok, I have made a rookie mistake, but please tell me what’s the best I can do, given all the constraints.

P.S. I am 28 and I was ‘advised’ by a ‘roid experienced dude’ who had used the same cycle on himself and claimed that he gained 18 lbs and could retain 7-8 lbs. Now since I know that I have fucked up, please advise the best I can do now.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]RockyRambo wrote:
Hi,

[/quote]

This is hilarious and I kinda hope you have a hard time getting a erection for a few months after this. [/quote]

I accept that I have messed it up but are you referring to a potential erectile dysfunction due to the wrong cycle? or you were just joking about it that I should be learning a lesson not to mess things up like this? Please let me know the best I can do now. I seriously don’t want to cause any further harm. SOS !!

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]RockyRambo wrote:
Hi,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please forget gains/water retention, etc.

Please advise the best pct that I can have now. I can definitely source an HCG 2000/5000 i.u. and fertomid/clomid tablets. I might not be able to source any other chemical during this time.

My last test e injection was on 22nd Dec, Sunday. Should I get two 2000 i.u HCG on this Sunday and one 5000 i.u. on either Thursday evening or Friday morning? and take clomid for two weeks starting this Sunday?

I know that I have not given any gap after my last injection of Test for my pct. Am I running into any potential risk now? What’s the best that I can do now to prevent any harm? Please advise. I am actually freaking out in desperation!

HCG during cycle, for pct use nolva and clomid 2 weeks after last test shoot.

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
HCG during cycle, for pct use nolva and clomid 2 weeks after last test shoot.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply !! My cycle is over per se :(…I got my last test e on 22nd Dec , Sunday.
Given my dosages were not astronomically high, would the following pct help me back w/ normal levels?

22nd Dec, Sunday - last Test E 250 mg
29th Dec, Sunday (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.
2nd Jan, Thur (evening) - HCG 2000 i.u. OR, 3rd Jan, Fri (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.
Clomid 50 mg every day for 14 days starting from 29th Dec until 11th January.

P.S. I can’t give a one/two week break for hcg injection but can do that for clomid. Should I wait for 2 weeks after the last test e and then start with clomid 50 mg every day for 2 weeks?
I might not be able to source nolva. :(.

You do not need to use HCG during your PCT. It is suppressive to your system I already said this.

Fuckin LOL

[quote]RockyRambo wrote:

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
HCG during cycle, for pct use nolva and clomid 2 weeks after last test shoot.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply !! My cycle is over per se :(…I got my last test e on 22nd Dec , Sunday.
Given my dosages were not astronomically high, would the following pct help me back w/ normal levels?

22nd Dec, Sunday - last Test E 250 mg
29th Dec, Sunday (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.
2nd Jan, Thur (evening) - HCG 2000 i.u. OR, 3rd Jan, Fri (morning) - HCG 2000 i.u.
Clomid 50 mg every day for 14 days starting from 29th Dec until 11th January.

P.S. I can’t give a one/two week break for hcg injection but can do that for clomid. Should I wait for 2 weeks after the last test e and then start with clomid 50 mg every day for 2 weeks?
I might not be able to source nolva. :(.
[/quote]

jesus christ, how the hell do so many people know how to log in here and post questions without learning how to search first?

for what it’s worth, when you’re asking for free advice, take the time to do some research first… this isn’t anybody’s full time job here, as far as answering questions about AAS use…