Cycle Results to Expect?

Hey guys,

I think I’ve finally decided that I’m going to run a cycle. I’ve been reading a lot here and meso rx and have come up with the following:

Weeks 1-7:

• Winstrol at 350mg wk
  • Primo at 400 mg wk
  • Trenbolone at 50 mg EOD (350 mg wk)
  • Clenbuterol 3 tabs a day (2wks on 2 wks off)
  • Clomid at 50 mg day through out cycle

Weeks 6-10:

• Anavar at 50 mg day (350 mg wk)
  • Clomid at 50 mg day through out cycle

What can I expect from this?

Should I use HCG? Any other PCT? Any input would be very appreciated.

I’m 36, 5’9" 200. 18" arms and a 32" waist. Good back and leg development and I do 30 mins of med intensity cardio daily. I eat extremely healthy and consume 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight.

I take cell mass, protein powder, no xplode, and an ECA stack. I’ve been lifting consistently for 20 years.

BF% is 10% currently eh? What are your goals with the cycle?

Winny, Primo, Tren and Clen? Looks like some serious overkill to me, especially if this is cycle #1. You’d be adding alot of different variables to your chemistry at the same time.

yeah, I do cardio everyday and follow a very strict low carb hi protein diet.

My goal is to gain 5-10 lbs and become ripped not cut (there is a difference to me.) I’d also like to increase my strength. What or which is overkill? Appreciate your response.

ok, I 've decided to leave out the Anavar (too similar to winstrol?) and Tren. Any other thoughts? Come on fellas.

Why is there no test?

Why such advanced compounds for a first timer?

Why clomid through out and no aromatase inhibitor for during?

[quote]stumpy wrote:
Why is there no test?

Why such advanced compounds for a first timer?

Why clomid through out and no aromatase inhibitor for during?[/quote]

thanks for the input. Not sure on the why no test…let me do some more research.

I didn’t know that this is advanced…what would be more basic?

Lastly, let do more research on the clomid and arom inh. Do you have some advice?

First cycle?

Test.

That’s it. No need to over think. Test is king - just pick an ester.

Test E/ Test Cyp - 12 weeks @ 500mg/week. Inject E3D

Test Prop - 8 weeks @ 350mg/week. Inject 50mg ED or 100mg EOD. Less sides with the ED - but twice as many injections.

I am not an expert on cycles, I have just read a lot about clen. So why do you have clen in the main cycle? If you want to add 10 pounds during the cycle I would drop the clen to maximize the gains during the cycle.

Move clen to PCT and run it for the full 4 weeks to remove some fat and for its anti-catabolic properties. To run it for 4 weeks straight on the 3rd week at night time run 50-100mg of Benadryl(Diphenhydramine) which will up-regulate the beta 2 receptors and keep the effectiveness of clen going for weeks 3 and 4.

And only 3 tabs? I am assuming its dosed at 20-25mcg per tab that is only 60-75mcg per day. That’s about half the average dose most take. Go up a little higher or until the sides are too strong. Whatever they are dosed at, it seems the average is about 120-160mcg a day split into 2 doses.

Good luck with your cycle!

never use clomid or nolvadex till you need to why you guys are so hung up on pct is beyond me…most real lifters barely give it any thought

[quote]rainjack wrote:
First cycle?

Test.

That’s it. No need to over think. Test is king - just pick an ester.

Test E/ Test Cyp - 12 weeks @ 500mg/week. Inject E3D

Test Prop - 8 weeks @ 350mg/week. Inject 50mg ED or 100mg EOD. Less sides with the ED - but twice as many injections. [/quote]

I’m with rainjack on this one. For your first cycle, it’s really best to keep it simple. It wasn’t very long ago I finished my first cycle.

It was pretty basic (500mg/week Test Enth x 7 weeks, 25mg/day 4 weeks), and even then I felt I could have done just fine with just the Test alone.

I saw about 18lbs of gains and have kept pretty much all of it. Stick to the basics for now, get a foundation.

Appreciate all the feedback. One of my main concerns is gaining too much weight as per the last post. In no way do I want to gain 20 lbs. Too much for me.

I am 36, 5’9’, 204. I’ve been lifting for 20 years and I like my size. My goals:

Harder, more defined look without added water retention

Increase in strength

Quality lean mass gains (5-10 lbs)

Any thoughts?

You diet will control the weight gain - not the gear.

good point…what about water weight? Is that even a concern?

Even though its your first cycle and many people tell you to take just test because they you can add compounds to see what you react badly with. I personally don’t agree with this to much.

Your first cycle is going to be your best and if your looking to get “ripped” and hopefully you already know that the only way to get ripped is to have a proper diet. But the compounds you can use while on would def. be test (prop in my opinion), winstrol, tren, and primo. You could even run masteron instead of primo. To me that is a good “cutting cycle”.

The good thing with that is the only compound if you used the masteron that aromatizes at a high rate is test and since masteron acts as an anti-estrogen it wouldn’t be a worry. Good luck with what you do

good info fellas…appreciate it.

for a first cycle I wouldn’t over complicate it with too many compounds or variations in doses during the cycle.

normally i am a test only for first cycle supporter but if you are only looking for 10lbs of lean mass with low water retention and few sides then i see no reason that you couldn’t achieve your results with Primo and possibly some winny or masteron to go with it.

W 1-8 Primo 600mg/w
W 4-8 Winny 25mg/d

or

W 1-8 Primo 600mg/w
W 1-8 Masteron 200mg/w

If you want to kick this cycle up a bit you could add test to either one at about 300-400mg/w but you should realise that if you do this you will gain more than 10lbs and you will retain a bit of water. The masteron or winny will reduce it a bit though.

IMO if you are already lean (10%bf) adding 10lbs of lean mass will make you look jacked. You won’t need additional fat burners.

Just my 2 cents

[quote]rl3355 wrote:
good point…what about water weight? Is that even a concern?[/quote]

Adex will control the bloat.

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
never use clomid or nolvadex till you need to why you guys are so hung up on pct is beyond me…most real lifters barely give it any thought[/quote]

Yeah ok Mr.69…

Is this a bodybuilding site or you guys just trying to look good at the local turkish bath house? Use Pct only when you need it…who cares about bloating up in the offseason…use the cycles to grow get the most out of them, pct is an after thought

are you serious?!?! I don’t know about you but i want my dick to get hard again after i am off a cycle. I mean we might be a turkish bath house but atleast we all know we can get it up when the time comes how about you?