shoulders: 50
chest: 39
waist: 35.5
hips: 36.5
Quads: R-25 L-24.75
Calves: R-15 L-15
bicep: R-14.75 L-14.25
forearms: R-12.25 L-12

Running 250 Test E twice a week =500mg total, thats it.

AFTER week 6 (Half way)

Neck: 16.5
shoulders: 51.5
chest: 42.25
waist: 37
hips: 36.5
Quads: R-26 L-25
Calves: R-15.5 L-15.5
bicep: R-16.25 L-16
forearms: R-13 L-12.5

Weight now 218 bf-18%

Everyone that sees me now says i’m getting fat!!! Thats people I see everyday to people I havent seen in a long time(months) I have always gained weight in my face and stomach first. The first thing they say is wow your face is getting round!!! How can I help this go way!! Cuz it needs to. In the last week I’ve had 5 different people tell me this. HELP.

diet-

morning- cottage cheese lowfat 2 cups, Glass of skim milk, egg sandwich.

lunch-sandwich (turkey, ham, cheese)

mid-afternoon- same as lunch

after workout- 10oz chicken-or beef, vegetable(peas, corn, beans, bake beans)only one of these, glass of milk.

before bed- two scoops of protein with 8oz of milk=60grams protein.

advice very much needed on this please.

bump

You’ve put on 23 lbs. in six weeks, of course your face is going to look bloated. Also, some of the Test gains can be attributed to water, which post-cycle will disappear. I know some use other compounds with Test for that very reason, to try and dry up the gains.

Looking at your diet, you’re taking in a lot of dairy, which some say can smooth you out or make you bloated.

thanks, other then the bloat do my results look good??

Also, I’m going to start taking some stacker’s to help cut some of the fat. Thought about DNP but haven’t fully decided on that substance yet…lots of sides…

I get the same thing. it is a side effect of gaining a crap load of weight dude.

raiderUM that’s massive weight gain, wowza.

How are your strength levels? You could post some before and current strength/lifting numbers please. The size increases seem very good. You definitely are ballooning up on the Test.

FG is right that after PCT you will lose the bloating and some of the weight but if you can keep most of the lean mass and strength then mission accomplished.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
raiderUM that’s massive weight gain, wowza.

How are your strength levels? You could post some before and current strength/lifting numbers please. The size increases seem very good. You definitely are ballooning up on the Test.

FG is right that after PCT you will lose the bloating and some of the weight but if you can keep most of the lean mass and strength then mission accomplished.[/quote]

Thanks sapasion!! You helped me a lot! For strength goes, I have never been the strongest person, always the skinny kid who could eat like a fat guy and never put on weight. When I started lifting in high school I couldn’t even make the 1000 pound club after lifting for a year…thats sad

So over the past 6 years I worked at it…not as consistent as I should have but I always had goals set for myself.

bench max was probably 240 at the start of cycle…once was 255 twice

squat max…no clue

deadlift- 385

Now after 6 weeks I am working out with 225-5x5 on bench…

squat max still no clue…but I am squatting now so know one can give me a hard time

deadlift- I have just been doing 225 3x10 after my long hard back workouts.

I feel a ton stronger then when I started, people in the gym are starting to look at me funny…I guess thats good

I try and lift everything twice in one week, being how I can recover so fast now.
Mondays look like this…chest and triceps, bi’s. I work out for hour and a half usually.

Tuesdays, back, shoulders, deadlift

Wednesday squat and legs

Thursday same as monday
Friday same as tuesday.
Rest the weekend and start all over again

If you have gone this far on half a cycle, keep doing what you are doing and ignore the others. They aren’t you, and aren’t making the gains you are.

That being said your diet looks a little weak. I would up the protein and up the calories to get more gains.

everyone that i know of looks their face was swarmed by bees during a test cycle, it does go away when you’re done. I wouldnt change a thing, because you have strong gains

[quote]raiderUM wrote:
Everyone that sees me now says i’m getting fat!!!
[/quote]

maybe related to the +2inch on the waist… it may be water retention
a common side related to estrogen…

Bingo. Do you use any Anti E?

why you are “on”? bulk? cut? strenght?

BTW do a search for arimidex

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
If you have gone this far on half a cycle, keep doing what you are doing and ignore the others. They aren’t you, and aren’t making the gains you are.

That being said your diet looks a little weak. I would up the protein and up the calories to get more gains.[/quote]

I Agree with you, but I think a lot of the weight he gains is water. So I’ll add some adex or mast to help to “harden” the gains… or in the PCT all that weight will be pissed away

Just my 2 ?cent

[quote]cadav wrote:
raiderUM wrote:
Everyone that sees me now says i’m getting fat!!!

maybe related to the +2inch on the waist… it may be water retention
a common side related to estrogen…

The first thing they say is wow your face is getting round!!!

Bingo. Do you use any Anti E?

advice very much needed on this please.

why you are “on”? bulk? cut? strenght?

BTW do a search for arimidex[/quote]

I have done a lot of research on a-dex, I was hesitating on buy it cause estrogen is also needed to build muscle, and at the lower end of the Test E dose that I am running currently, I figured I didnt need any anti-E’s…correct me if I’m wrong on this.

[quote]raiderUM wrote:
I have done a lot of research on a-dex, I was hesitating on buy it cause estrogen is also needed to build muscle,
[/quote]

I understand you.
When I did my first cycle (it was based Test E 250mg E3D) I had the same doubt

And I get the same side from elevated E.

So I take adex. You have to find the right dose to avoid problems but it is simple to understand. 0.25ED is a good starting point. However I usually do .5EOD if I use only Test or .25EOD if i have other drugs like mast (i love it) or primo.

I understand you. You have done your research and you have done good choice. But if from your description, data and gains I think that may be you can be a bit more sensible to E. So you should use adex.

All that based on my limited experience (I’m on my 3rd cycle)

That being said your diet looks a little weak. I would up the protein and up the calories to get more gains.[/quote]

I was thinking along these lines. How much protein would you recommend on an AAS cycle. I have read that it should be doubled to at least 2 gm./per lb. of bodyweight each day.

2 grams per pound of body weight on cycle is a good start. From there you adjust depending on your particular body. While on I run a little more than 2x. I weigh about 215 at the moment and I shoot for 450/day.

2 grams per pound of body weight on cycle is a good start. From there you adjust depending on your particular body. While on I run a little more than 2x. I weigh about 215 at the moment and I shoot for 450/day. [/quote]

This makes sense. Thanks for the info. TrainerinDC.

[quote]Coldiron wrote:
TrainerinDC wrote:
2 grams per pound of body weight on cycle is a good start. From there you adjust depending on your particular body. While on I run a little more than 2x. I weigh about 215 at the moment and I shoot for 450/day.

This makes sense. Thanks for the info. TrainerinDC.[/quote]

I agree with TDC…and that was the first thing I noticed in your diet…lack of protein. I would try to get some ON Whey or Biotest Whey…and get in 60 grams in between your meals.

Running on test you will get the bloat…and I think you’ve been given good advice from others on what to do.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the advise everyone…I’ll continue to work my ass off and start taking in more protein! If anyone one else has input it would be much appreciated. I’ll keep my progress updated

2 grams per pound of body weight on cycle is a good start. From there you adjust depending on your particular body. While on I run a little more than 2x. I weigh about 215 at the moment and I shoot for 450/day. [/quote]

what about timing and “portion”(sp?)

I’m about 210, and I use about 400gr of protein/day. i split in 5 meals…

What do you do?