Cycle Recommendations?

I’m 45 weigh 240 lbs at 5 11. 10 percent fat.been training since I was 20. I’ve done half a dozen cycles over the years but the past two years I’ve been pretty much doing two per year 12 weeks on and 12 off after completing PCT. My question is I’ve used sustanon as a base for 12 weeks with dball start 5 weeks usually 600 sus and 30 to 50 on dball. I’m looking to continue to gain some size and drop a bit on fat level as I usually do on cycle but thought maybe a change to my cycle may be in order…I have test enth .Sustanon.dball.winny orals.deca.plenty of ais etcc. I was thinking enthanate at 500 or 600 and deca at 300 to 400 (hopefully to help joints also) start with D’s or Winny. Any suggestions…I’m also looking for a new routing to change things up as I’m very strong but it tends to beat up my body as I’m stronger than my elbows and shoulders will take over time

I don’t think you’re gonna get much advice, because honestly it sounds like you’ve already got it mostly figured out. Your proposed cycle sounds fine. As far as the orals go, you could run the dbol and winny together, or maybe the dbol the first half of the cycle and the winny to finish. Can’t really go wrong either way.

Great info …I’ll.let you know the plan…5 more weeks to heal shoulders and finish my off time…

What’s a good dose of var? And can you run it longer than dball

If you’ve never run tren, I would suggest that. Makes you a monster! At least it did me but my wife didn’t like me on it.

Haha…Now u got me thinking

So could I run tren with enth and deca and anavar. How often must u pin tren

What about oral tren or tren enth(less pinning)