Cycle Questions

Here’s the next 12 weeks planned out; started last week. Had a couple questions about some stuff…

Stats: 6’2", 230 lbs, ~10-11% bodyfat
Goals: gain 30lbs in 3 months

D-Bol: 50mg/day, weeks 1-6
Test E: 750mg/wk, weeks 1-12
Deca: 600mg/wk, weeks 1-10
Nolvadex and AI: on hand

Maybe: oral winny 20-30mg/day, weeks 9-12

I will get something for the progesterone effects from Deca if they become a problem. I’ve run tren at 700mg/wk before and not had problems, so I’m not going to worry about it too much unless it comes up.

I’ve got a couple of questions:

1. I thought about running d-bol for four to six weeks, taking a break from orals for two to four weeks, then throwing in oral winny for four weeks for it’s SHBG-binding properties. I figured this would help keep the injectables from binding with the elevated SHBG the last four weeks to keep the gains coming strong. Any opinions?

2. Related to questions 1, would proviron be a better choice than oral winny for binding SHBG? If I’m correct, proviron is much less liver toxic than oral winny, but I would only be on for four weeks so it wouldn’t matter all too much. But I also obviously want the more effective compound.

3. I’ve never run deca before. Is this a good ratio of test to deca? I’m not familiar with deca and do not know what the upper limit is to usually run. Should I use less test and more deca, vice versa?

JC

EDIT: changed d-bol 50mg/wk to 50mg/day. Typo.

What’s you PCT?

[quote]Phileaux wrote:
What’s you PCT?[/quote]

I’m always “on” since I’m on HRT. I like to taper the test back down to my medical dose of 100mg/week. It’s worked great in the past so I’m going to do it again.

JC