T Nation

Cycle Question

Hi, I was wondering what you guys think of this cycle a buddy did up for me it seems a little off. first let me tell you a little about my self. I am 30 been lifting steady for about 8 years I am 5'10'" 200lb My last real cycle was about 2 years ago. I say real cycle because I just stuck to thing like anavar. ok back to the question i cam to ask about this cycles

wks 1-8 test en 500mg
wks 1-3 dbol 30-40mg ed
wks 3-8 anavar 40mg ed
wks 3-8 OT 40mg ed
using nolv throughout out the hole cycle
wk 10-12 clomid 100mg ed
i don't know about this seems a little off to me but I would love to hear what you have to say about it. If you could please give the advice be for you flame me thanks

You are doing orals for 8 weeks straight that will kill your liver. Run the test 12 weeks and do d-bol the first 4 and maybe either the OT or anavar the last 3. One more week of clomid is in order also I think.

its not all that bad. i'd restructure it a little...something like this:
weeks 1: 1 g test E
weeks 2-8: 500 mg Test E
weeks 1-4: 30 mg D-bol ED
weeks 7-12: var or OT (pick only one...IMO, the var) 40 mg ED

PCT:
week 13: 100 mg clomid ED
weeks 14-15: 50 mg clomid ED

thanks for the input. This cycle was give to me by a budy. I was thinking for somthing like this.

wk 1-8 500-725mg test en
wk 3-8 OT 40-60mg ed
wk 3-8 var 40-60mg ed
wk 1-8 nolv 20mg ed

start my pct on week 10-12 of clomid 100mg ed

what do you guys think I was told i could make some really good lean gains with the ot and var cycle but i did not think adding test could hurt any.

that cycle sucks balls! why run OT and Var concurrently? why bother going above 500 mg with the Test if you haven't really cycled before? why run nolva at 20 mg ED when you are only using 1 aromatizable steroid (test) at a moderate dose? why ignore the advice given? i don't get it! please please please research a little more and wait for more opinions and input from knowledgeable members before you do anything.

I second what Juice said

Just listen to juice and run this it looks great

weeks 1: 1 g test E
weeks 2-8: 500 mg Test E
weeks 1-4: 30 mg D-bol ED
weeks 7-12: var or OT (pick only one...IMO, the var) 40 mg ED

PCT:
week 13: 100 mg clomid ED
weeks 14-15: 50 mg clomid ED

Juice is right on as usual.

Rosebud--take the advice, he is one of the more "knowledgeable resources" on this board.

JW