T Nation

Cycle Proposal for Powerlifting

Height: 183 CM (72 IN)

Weight: 95 KG (209 LBS)

Body composition: 12-14%

Occupational physical activity: High (lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly, rarely sit, and take lots of stairs.)

Training: Started at 16, became serious at 20 years old. Used a variety of bodybuilding programs throughout the years to build my base and at 24 decided to shift my focus to the arena of powerlifting. Currently training using a West Side Barbell method for the past 4 months.

Squat: 405

Deadlift: 530

Bench: 315

Cycle History: It has been 5 months since my first cycle of Test Enanthate. I ran 660 MG/Wk for 10 weeks and got great gains and appear to have a low potential for sides, just oily skin.

Cycle Goals: Increase strength, work capacity, and fat free mass.

Cycle proposal:

Wk 1-8 Test Prop 75MG ED (525/Wk)
Wk 1-6 Tren Ace 35 MG ED (265/Wk)
Wk 3-5 Dbol 40 MG ED
Wk 1-8 Adex 0.25 EOD
Wk 3-8 HCG 250 IU 2X/Wk

PCT begins 4 days after last pin

Nolva/Clomid- 40/100 ED Wk 1-2. 20/50 ED Wk 3-4

I feel pinning everyday is the best route to go with this particular cycle since it is a bit heavier than my previous cycle. If sides occur they can be managed easily be ceasing the use or dropping the dosage of tren. Any suggestions and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:

Height: 183 CM (72 IN)

Weight: 95 KG (209 LBS)

Body composition: 12-14%

Occupational physical activity: High (lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly, rarely sit, and take lots of stairs.)

Training: Started at 16, became serious at 20 years old. Used a variety of bodybuilding programs throughout the years to build my base and at 24 decided to shift my focus to the arena of powerlifting. Currently training using a West Side Barbell method for the past 4 months.

Squat: 405

Deadlift: 530

Bench: 315

Cycle History: It has been 5 months since my first cycle of Test Enanthate. I ran 660 MG/Wk for 10 weeks and got great gains and appear to have a low potential for sides, just oily skin.

Cycle Goals: Increase strength, work capacity, and fat free mass.

Cycle proposal:

Wk 1-8 Test Prop 75MG ED (525/Wk)
Wk 1-6 Tren Ace 35 MG ED (265/Wk)
Wk 3-5 Dbol 40 MG ED
Wk 1-8 Adex 0.25 EOD
Wk 3-8 HCG 250 IU 2X/Wk

PCT begins 4 days after last pin

Nolva/Clomid- 40/100 ED Wk 1-2. 20/50 ED Wk 3-4

I feel pinning everyday is the best route to go with this particular cycle since it is a bit heavier than my previous cycle. If sides occur they can be managed easily be ceasing the use or dropping the dosage of tren. Any suggestions and feedback will be greatly appreciated.
[/quote]

Looks like somebody read the sticky! No comments on the cycle, though lol.

CS

looks good mate. I have personally never run tren but I usually hear of people running something like caber or bromo with it in case of prolactin sides. You might want to look into that.

Other than that it looks like a pretty good run! Let us know how you get on.

Have you looked into running low test high tren? There are a coupla good threads here with good info about why this could be a better option. Playing with your test dose (and not tren dose) should be more effective in managing sides as well.
Also why are you dropping tren at week6? Just curious.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
looks good mate. I have personally never run tren but I usually hear of people running something like caber or bromo with it in case of prolactin sides. You might want to look into that.

Other than that it looks like a pretty good run! Let us know how you get on.[/quote]

Did some research on caber, to my understanding it is a dopamine agonist and should at 0.5/Wk dosed every 3 days.

Is it prudent to run it during stasis and PCT?

• My partners and I have been discussing or next cycle and these are the 3 compounds we felt would best facilitate our goals. I had originally mapped out running Tren Ace for the whole 8 weeks until I read the above thread and saw Cortes cut it out in week 6.

This also Coincides with my prior knowledge that Deca (another drug that induces prolactin sides) should be cut 2 weeks before the end a cycle. Is this trait independent to Deca and not Tren?

• Just got to read through some of this as well. is this common protocol as far as dosing with Tren? Will the Dbol in the middle of the cycle require an adjustment in Test dosage?

In a high-test low-tren cycle the test is just there to provide baseline levels and aromatize into estrogen, I think. Since dbol aromatizes, adjustment will be necessary, whether of AI dose or test dose.

You might be able to just up your dbol dose and not run test at all, I have seen this done, and I’m thinking about it myself.

(I think) Cortes cut the tren out 2 weeks early because it was tri-tren which is tren ace, tren e and some other ester which has a longer total half life than test p. Same thing with deca and test E cycles. You wouldn’t want test levels to drop very low while still having some other compound in your body. With test p and tren ace that’s not a problem since test p actually has a slightly longer half life than tren ace. (acetate vs propionate ester) so the tren leaves your system before the test.
Also @hockeysledder I don’t think test is there just for estrogen reasons so personally I’d keep a small dose in (just to be safe)
It’s not “common protocol” some do high test low tren. I just started my own test p, tren ace cycle (like 2 days ago) and I’m going with low test high tren since the theory behind it makes a lot of sense to me and others have reported positive results. (much less sides)
With dbol I wouldn’t change the test dose just maybe up the adex.

I overlooked the half life of Cortes’ cycle. Thank you for the insight Melvin.

I am going to stew over my dosages again tonight and repost the proposal here.

Anabolic Melvin- If you would not mind disclosing your Tren dosage and goals I would love to use the information for my planning.

I’m running 350/w test p and 525/w tren a shooting ed. 0.25mg adex ed as well. It’s only the 2nd day so nothing has kicked in yet but if I see sides from tren I’ll up adex first and if that doesn’t work I’ll lower my test.
It’s my first time with tren so don’t rely solely on what I say lol

New Cycle:

AAS:
Wk 1-8: Test Prop 30 Mg ED (210 Mg/Wk)
Wk 1-8: Tren Ace 70 Mg ED (490 Mg/Wk)
Wk 3-5: Dbol 40 MG ED

Auxillaries
Wk 3-8: HCG 250 IU/3D
Wk 1-2: Adex .25 EOD Wk 3-5 Adex 0.5 EOD Wk 6-8 Adex 0.25 EOD
Wk 1-12 Prami 0.25 ED

PCT
Begins 4 days after last injection

Wk 1-2 Nolva/Clomid 40/100 ED Wk 3-4 20/50 ED

Was quite nervous about prolactin sides and the more I research the more prudent it seems to run high tren and low test.