Cycle Proposal After Long Shutdown

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]Cymru wrote:

[quote]M83 wrote:
If you have access, why don’t you try Test Prop and NPP. I think your cycle is way too short for test 400. And if you’re worried about your off-time being too short, then why don’t you listen to yourself rather than trying look for justification from others. Good luck.[/quote]

I meant from an endocrine perspective, obviously I am not expecting anyone to know my recuperative ability following a cycle but I meant in general off-cycle periods.

I will not touch 19-nors ever again, and test prop seems to immobilise me for a couple of days post injection.[/quote]

Use Test P - for the obvious reason that you can run a shorter cycle - pin in sub q - this works as well as IM and does not produce the post injection pain that you normally get.

If I was in your shoes and wanting to cycle again after a bad shutdown I would dip my toe in the water first. Maybe a cycle of orals, supported with D Asp Acid and nolva in an attempt to maintain testicular function. Dose orals only in morning - take weekend off. Not the best cycle but at least you can end it immediately with any problems and it will give you an insight into the ability of your endocrine system to withstand ASS outside 19-nors[/quote]

Its ironic because I remember you helping me with hCG dose when I was shutdown lol.
What volume do you recommend of pinning subQ?[/quote]

In the past I have used 1ml in a site with no problems - a small lump on occasions for a day or two but no more. Using an insulin pin is obviously the way to go, drawing up can take a little longer but its not too bad

Abdominal sites were fine as was top of thighs

[quote]Cymru wrote:

[quote]Cymru wrote:

[quote]M83 wrote:
If you have access, why don’t you try Test Prop and NPP. I think your cycle is way too short for test 400. And if you’re worried about your off-time being too short, then why don’t you listen to yourself rather than trying look for justification from others. Good luck.[/quote]

I meant from an endocrine perspective, obviously I am not expecting anyone to know my recuperative ability following a cycle but I meant in general off-cycle periods.

I will not touch 19-nors ever again, and test prop seems to immobilise me for a couple of days post injection.[/quote]

Use Test P - for the obvious reason that you can run a shorter cycle - pin in sub q - this works as well as IM and does not produce the post injection pain that you normally get.

If I was in your shoes and wanting to cycle again after a bad shutdown I would dip my toe in the water first. Maybe a cycle of orals, supported with D Asp Acid and nolva in an attempt to maintain testicular function. Dose orals only in morning - take weekend off. Not the best cycle but at least you can end it immediately with any problems and it will give you an insight into the ability of your endocrine system to withstand ASS outside 19-nors[/quote]

Its ironic because I remember you helping me with hCG dose when I was shutdown lol.
What volume do you recommend of pinning subQ?[/quote]

In the past I have used 1ml in a site with no problems - a small lump on occasions for a day or two but no more. Using an insulin pin is obviously the way to go, drawing up can take a little longer but its not too bad

Abdominal sites were fine as was top of thighs [/quote]

Ok I might try 0.5ml in abdominal fat and 1ml into muscle. I did a 1.5ml of Test 400 because im frontloading this week and man is it painful! Its swollen up alot, it was on friday and now finally its starting to reduce. Going to hit the other cheek today, what do you think next best place is to hit on tuesday with 1.5ml?
No way am I going to attempt delts or quads.

Im thinking to do a conventional PCT now, Im cowarding out of the taper based on the fact of how long I will be suppressed for.
Any input?
VTballa? BBB? FG? Cortes? Bonez?[/quote]

Since you asked: What the hell are you thinking? You have just recovered from a long AAS induced shutdown, and now want to Blast/Cruise indefinitely? It makes me wonder if you need your head examined, mate. Are you purposefully trying to end up on TRT for life?

Sorry for the brutal honesty, but there is no way I would recommend you to continue AAS use–certainly not this early after your HPTA has finally recovered.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Wow, if this is true then why are they not using this wonder-drug in hypogonadal sterile men?[/quote]

Might as well ask why they don’t use GHRPs in osteoporitic patients.

BBB[/quote]

Fair point. Have you used Triptorelin mate? Results?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Im thinking to do a conventional PCT now, Im cowarding out of the taper based on the fact of how long I will be suppressed for.
Any input?
VTballa? BBB? FG? Cortes? Bonez?[/quote]

Since you asked: What the hell are you thinking? You have just recovered from a long AAS induced shutdown, and now want to Blast/Cruise indefinitely? It makes me wonder if you need your head examined, mate. Are you purposefully trying to end up on TRT for life?

Sorry for the brutal honesty, but there is no way I would recommend you to continue AAS use–certainly not this early after your HPTA has finally recovered.[/quote]

No need to apologise your advice is always appreciated :).
I dont want to blast/cruise indefinitely. I thought I was ready, I have been in hormonal homeostasis for around 4 months now, but I understand you are right.
Looking at my cycle (second one half way down the page) is there anything you would change/add/remove to elicit the best possibilty of a swift recovery considering that I am on now anyway?
Also what compound would you dilute the test 400 with to nulify the pain? Cymru has recommended SubQ which I am going to give a go.

I dont want to blast/cruise indefinitely. I thought I was ready, I have been in hormonal homeostasis for around 4 months now, but I understand you are right.
Looking at my cycle (second one half way down the page) is there anything you would change/add/remove to elicit the best possibilty of a swift recovery considering that I am on now anyway?
Also what compound would you dilute the test 400 with to nulify the pain? Cymru has recommended SubQ which I am going to give a go.[/quote]

I post this not as an enabler but as a friend who is concerned about questionable decisions already made! lol

Since you are already on, I would advise to adjust your HCG dose to 250 iu 3x/week. This will keep the nuts more stable as far s stimulation goes.

If I had answered previously, I would have recommended a 3 week cycle, with 6 weeks or so off in between and alternating as needed. So you would basically blast for 3 solid weeks, quit (hopefully with no PCT needed or just a “light” PCT in your case maybe), see how you recover, and reassess from there.

I do think your decision to go on a longer cycle, where you are basically suppressed for about half a year is a poor one considering your past issues. If you’re just beginning your cycle, you may want to reconsider a shorter “blast”.

My questions are:

• Is my hCG dose overkill?
  • With masteron prisoner says SERM’s are not needed, should I still do a SERM to help with LH/FSH?
  • Does this protocol not cause my natural testosterone to be suppressed for a total of 20 weeks, is this not longer then a conventional cycle with a standard PCT?[/quote]
  1. Already recommended adjustmnents for chg
  2. Not really sure–I only have a working knowledge of test, AIs, and hcg for the most part (but I’m learning!)
  3. Yes it will be suppressed for 99% of that period. You may be slightly less suppressed towards the end, depending on when your body decides to switch back on. As noted before, I do not think this is a good decision for you.

I wish you the best man.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Also what compound would you dilute the test 400 with to nulify the pain? Cymru has recommended SubQ which I am going to give a go.[/quote]

I post this not as an enabler but as a friend who is concerned about questionable decisions already made! lol

Since you are already on, I would advise to adjust your HCG dose to 250 iu 3x/week. This will keep the nuts more stable as far s stimulation goes.

If I had answered previously, I would have recommended a 3 week cycle, with 6 weeks or so off in between and alternating as needed. So you would basically blast for 3 solid weeks, quit (hopefully with no PCT needed or just a “light” PCT in your case maybe), see how you recover, and reassess from there.

I do think your decision to go on a longer cycle, where you are basically suppressed for about half a year is a poor one considering your past issues. If you’re just beginning your cycle, you may want to reconsider a shorter “blast”.

My questions are:

• Is my hCG dose overkill?
  • With masteron prisoner says SERM’s are not needed, should I still do a SERM to help with LH/FSH?
  • Does this protocol not cause my natural testosterone to be suppressed for a total of 20 weeks, is this not longer then a conventional cycle with a standard PCT?[/quote]
  1. Already recommended adjustmnents for chg
  2. Not really sure–I only have a working knowledge of test, AIs, and hcg for the most part (but I’m learning!)
  3. Yes it will be suppressed for 99% of that period. You may be slightly less suppressed towards the end, depending on when your body decides to switch back on. As noted before, I do not think this is a good decision for you.

I wish you the best man.
[/quote]

Thank you for your honest contribution my friend.
Ok so to shorten my cycle but still use test 400 what do you recommend?
I know im being a pain-in-the-ass (no pun intended) with the persistant use of test 400 but it really gives me a huge libido boost which I have not felt for over a year and would be very welcoming to it.
I am currently mid-frontload with 2400mg test 400.

You’ve gotta keep in mind I’ve never done an AAS cycle and my knowledge of non-TRT related compounds is fairly limited…I just know what I know from lurking the steroid forum for threads that I can positively contribute to

That said, I understand that test prop is what should be used for shorter cycles…I don’t know what test 400 is, but if it is a longer ester, it obviously wouldn’t be a good idea for the shorter cycle…your other oral compounds though will fit into one nicely…

So i guess what I’m saying is if you decide to do a shorter cycle, then choose the shorter ester AAS and get after it!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You’ve gotta keep in mind I’ve never done an AAS cycle and my knowledge of non-TRT related compounds is fairly limited…I just know what I know from lurking the steroid forum for threads that I can positively contribute to

That said, I understand that test prop is what should be used for shorter cycles…I don’t know what test 400 is, but if it is a longer ester, it obviously wouldn’t be a good idea for the shorter cycle…your other oral compounds though will fit into one nicely…

So i guess what I’m saying is if you decide to do a shorter cycle, then choose the shorter ester AAS and get after it![/quote]

Thanks VT.
I will heed thy advice and will cut my cycle to 6 weeks.
This is what Im thinking:
Wk 1-3 Test 400 = 1200mg/wk
Wk 3-6 Test prop = 700mg/wk
Wk 1-3 Dbol = 30mg/d
Wk 3-6 Winstrol = 60mg/d
Wk 1-6 Adex = .5mg/eod
Wk 1-6 hCG = 250iu/eod

Wk 6-10 PCT = Nolva 40/40/20/20

The longest ester in test 400 is undecanoate, hence why I have ceased its use by week 3 and by week 6 I would have had long enough for it to leave my system. 3 days after my last prop jab I will commence PCT.
How does that look?

It seems that test prop would be better up front since a longer estered test will tkae a while to build up in your system and start seeing effects…Prop seems best from a theoretical point of view for shorter blast cycles.

Test 400 has prop in it, 100mg/ml to be precise. Hence why I am frontloading with that then moving to prop whule the other esters clear.