Cycle Progress

I’ve had a bunch of folks asking how my cycle is coming, so I thought I’d start a thread to chronicle my progress.

Today was the 14th day of my first AAS cycle. The cycle is as follows:

Week 1-10 85 mg test prop ed.
Week 1-8 52mg tren ace ed.
Week 1-10 1.25 mg Letrozole eod.
Week 1-10 480mg B6 ed

I didn’t feel anything, or see any strength gains for the first 10 or 11 days. But Wednesday - man the stuff hit hard. No bad sides. My wife has REALLY noticed a change in my libido, I’m hungry most all the time, and strength has been unreal.

My starting stats:
Height: 5’10"
Weight: 224
BF: 14.9

I took stats this morning:

Weight:226
BF% 14.0

I don’t really know how to interpret the changes. I’m thinking that this has been since Wednesday, since that’s when the juice kicked in. But I guess an argument could be made that these are 2 week numbers.

I have lost 2 pounds of fat and gained 4 pounds of muscle (rounded).

I’ll measure again in two weeks and post the gains here.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’ No bad sides. My wife has REALLY noticed a change in my libido, I’m hungry most all the time, and strength has been unreal.
[/quote]

funny, I was under the impression from some stuff I’d read that YOU’D been the one noticing the change in libido and SHE’D been doing her best to ignore you??

(just funnin with you Bro… :wink: )

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
By my reckoning, you’ve increased your LBM by 1.9% - thats pretty sodding good brother. But then you are the bean-counter so I guess you’ve crunched the numbers already - lol.

keep it up bro!

bushboy[/quote]

As matter of fact I have everything in an Excel spreadsheet.

To be perfectly honest - I’m really hoping to see more dramatic changes when I measure again - especially in the BF% department.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
By my reckoning, you’ve increased your LBM by 1.9% - thats pretty sodding good brother. But then you are the bean-counter so I guess you’ve crunched the numbers already - lol.

keep it up bro!

bushboy

As matter of fact I have everything in an Excel spreadsheet.

To be perfectly honest - I’m really hoping to see more dramatic changes when I measure again - especially in the BF% department. [/quote]

You don’t measure out everything to the…
no. Of course you don’t.

Are you really planning to lose a bunch of fat with this? I thought it was more of a build cycle?
Sorry…just JW being JV, lol!

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
You don’t measure out everything to the…
no. Of course you don’t.

Are you really planning to lose a bunch of fat with this? I thought it was more of a build cycle?
Sorry…just JW being JV, lol![/quote]

Yeah Joe - It’s because I eat .9 bananas/ed.

Seriously, though. Most folks would consider test/tren as more of a cutter. I think it depends on the diet, personally.

ive cut a shit ton of fat while gaining muscle on tren/test joe god himself was on tren when he created the world man its great just scary when you start pissing funny colors

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
ive cut a shit ton of fat while gaining muscle on tren/test joe god himself was on tren when he created the world man its great just scary when you start pissing funny colors
[/quote]

it’s awful early in the week, but that’s sure gotta be considered for funniest sentence of the week.

ha thanks JW

after reading my post it made me laugh too because i just imagine pissing out this plethora of colors like a damn rainbow

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
after reading my post it made me laugh too because i just imagine pissing out this plethora of colors like a damn rainbow
[/quote]

yeah…it’s like a simpson’s episode on acid…I’m picturing this huge buffed out god creating the world with his rainbow colored urine stream.

Fucked up, bro.

leave it to you to think of God, Simpsons, Acid, and Rainbow piss in the exact same thought ha but damn i really didnt relazie what i had posted until after you did but i honestly do think that tren is fantastic and i will do it again next year im going to give my body a break fighting with this damn infection and what not running your PCT and trying to keep some hard owned gains like 20 pounds of some solid gains is going to be hard shit happens though ill be better prepared next time

RJ---- sorry i hijacked your thread to hell man congrats on the progress so far and give it a few more weeks and the person you see in the mirror will be a brand new beast keep us updated and stay strong

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
RJ - I’m a little confused, are you trying to build or to cut? I know that test/tren is widely recognised as a ‘cutter’ but for you to have increased your LBM by approx 2% you must be eating hypercaloric, not hypocaloric… No?[/quote]

My problem is that I vascillate between what it is I wnat to do on an hourly basis. I have been hypercaloric in my diet, but my mind is still fixated on the BF numbers. I’d be confused if I were you as well. Hell - I am confused and I’m not you.

I’m not trying to do both. I know that I will lose BF just because of the tren. Like I said - it’s a mental thing as far as my diet is concerned. It is something that I never would have considered a problem before i started. But now that I’m into it - how much to eat is starting to be a stumbling block.

[quote]But that’s just me. Psychologically, I need SPECIFIC goals and direction, not ‘a bit of everything’.
[/quote]

Me too - This is a situation that I had no way of predicting. My advice to myself (by way of some other bros) is to just stop obsessing over everything and just eat and lift.

In Most cases cycles take about 4 to 5 week to really
judge gain you seem to be right on track.

Best of luck