Cycle Problems

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
While I’m definitely more conscious of my diet and lifestyle when I’m on cycle, you can bet your ass that if a good friend of mine comes to town and wants to hit the pub then I’m there, and I will most likely overindulge.

Bodybuilding is a big part of my life, but it’s not the biggest, or most important. Life is for living.[/quote]

Agreed sometimes you have a few too many, shit happens.

And

LOL at 140lbs![/quote]

yeah? what’s your height/weight?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

that’s fair… i just don’t see what’s the point of being disciplined on cycle and letting things go to shit when off cycle

but then again i havent drank in years so i guess i just can’t understand[/quote]

I don’t let it go to shit off cycle, it’s just when I’m on I’ll only drink or party or whatever if it’s a special occasion, whereas off cycle I’m a bit looser.

Having said that, it’s a young man’s game. I haven’t had a drink since new year’s.

God when did I get so fuckin OLD[/quote]

sorry, i didnt mean to sound like i was addressing you with “going to shit”, i actually had some friends of mine in mind lol…[/quote]

it’s cool man, I wouldn’t have taken any offence even if you had been. We’ve talked about this before and I get where you’re coming from

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

that’s fair… i just don’t see what’s the point of being disciplined on cycle and letting things go to shit when off cycle

but then again i havent drank in years so i guess i just can’t understand[/quote]

I don’t let it go to shit off cycle, it’s just when I’m on I’ll only drink or party or whatever if it’s a special occasion, whereas off cycle I’m a bit looser.

Having said that, it’s a young man’s game. I haven’t had a drink since new year’s.

God when did I get so fuckin OLD[/quote]

sorry, i didnt mean to sound like i was addressing you with “going to shit”, i actually had some friends of mine in mind lol…[/quote]

it’s cool man, I wouldn’t have taken any offence even if you had been. We’ve talked about this before and I get where you’re coming from[/quote]

how old are you?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
While I’m definitely more conscious of my diet and lifestyle when I’m on cycle, you can bet your ass that if a good friend of mine comes to town and wants to hit the pub then I’m there, and I will most likely overindulge.

Bodybuilding is a big part of my life, but it’s not the biggest, or most important. Life is for living.[/quote]

And

LOL at 140lbs![/quote]

yeah? what’s your height/weight?[/quote]

6’2

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

And

LOL at 140lbs![/quote]

I’m 5’7 222lbs on the scale right before posting this.

Your not really 140lbs right… at 5’9"… and on gear? Please tell me there has been a massive misunderstanding somewhere… please.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

And

LOL at 140lbs![/quote]

I’m 5’7 222lbs on the scale right before posting this.

Your not really 140lbs right… at 5’9"… and on gear? Please tell me there has been a massive misunderstanding somewhere… please.
[/quote]

lol manlet

What is a Manlet?

LMAO 140lbs and on gas
Do you have some sort of muscle wasting disease?
Diabetes?
140 kilos?
Whats the deal?
Vegan maybe?
Are you missing your legs perhaps?
I just cannot comprehend how thats possible.
Details please!

Ok I just looked
and it appears your height and weight data are now missing.
Trolling methinks

Obviously trolling us, I’ve known dudes who were 5’5 and smoked crank who were heavier than 140

[quote]Reed wrote:
What is a Manlet?[/quote]

“The little fella you see at the gym who tries to draw attention away from his short stature by packing on excessive muscle mass”

Lol oh yeah that’s me. A whole two inches shorter than you. Sorry my sport requires me to have more mass than a 16 year old Meth head…

And excessive muscle??? Your on a site dedicated to extreme Bodybuilding and Powerlifting… I’m probably one of the smaller guys on this forum when you don’t bring in half the begginners. I guess were just going to have to agree to disagree I just don’t see what your doing on this site at 140lbs 5’9" and giving out advice to anyone AAS usage as obviously you have read alot but have yet to figure out how to properly implement it. I mean seriously unless you weighed 120lbs your first cycle a 4000 calorie diet and 500mg of Test would have gotten you atleast to what you weigh now. And supposedly your relitively experienced in AAS. Which means unless you have a muscle wasting disease as stated before your doing something totally fucking ass backwards.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol oh yeah that’s me. A whole two inches shorter than you. Sorry my sport requires me to have more mass than a 16 year old Meth head…
[/quote]

does your sport also require you to be a manlet?

If me being 5’7" and having to be in the 231 weight class yes of does.

Also I am glad out of everything said that was the only thing you had a rebutle for and it wasn’t even a rebutle really. Lastly, am I supposed to be upset that your calling me a Manlet ( which I still don’t understand ). I mean I do train, eat, and stick myself multiple times per week in order to put on the most amount of strength ( and size if it comes with it ) possible. So in a sense your giving me a compliment… so thank you I guess. I understand your butt hurt about your “I don’t look like I lift physique even though I am a steroid expert and user” and everyone has called you out on it so far but, that’s no reason to insult someone whose regiments is in better order and gets more from his training and usage.

Have a good day I do believe I am done.

[quote]Reed wrote:
If me being 5’7" and having to be in the 231 weight class yes of does.

Also I am glad out of everything said that was the only thing you had a rebutle for and it wasn’t even a rebutle really. Lastly, am I supposed to be upset that your calling me a Manlet ( which I still don’t understand ). I mean I do train, eat, and stick myself multiple times per week in order to put on the most amount of strength ( and size if it comes with it ) possible. So in a sense your giving me a compliment… so thank you I guess. I understand your butt hurt about your “I don’t look like I lift physique even though I am a steroid expert and user” and everyone has called you out on it so far but, that’s no reason to insult someone whose regiments is in better order and gets more from his training and usage.

Have a good day I do believe I am done.[/quote]

ur 5’7 231…

and these are your lifts???
Bench - 290lbs only recently started training it ( Strongman Back Ground )
Squat- 425lbs for a single 315lbs for 13
Ddeadlift- 495lbs raw, 555lbs with straps and hitch done in a comp very recently.

what the fuck do you mean by “regiment”?

and i am a steroid expert ur just mad

No those are not as accurate I haven’t updated in a while.
I already said I’m down to 220 in the morning 222 about 4 hours ago. I compete in the 231 weight class please keep up.

Deadlift is 515 raw, 585 strapped
Squat is 445
Bench haven’t tested in awhile
Push press 305.

Lol mad about what all you did was compliment me. I have nothing to be upset about.
And since we are bringing up lifting stats what are your lifts come on I bet your a fucking freak. I have video, pics, and logs to back me up where is all your bad ass lifting at man.

Shit hang on gotta make some popcorn…OK, go!

lol u tight huh bro?

Shit storms a brewin…

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Shit storms a brewin…[/quote]
Who knew my estrogen/drinking/immaturity problems could cause all this?