Cycle Planning

I’ve decided to come here for planning assistance after taking the advice of a stupid friend for my last cycle, which was the following:

WK 1-22 375mg testE, 600mg trenE, anastrazole
PCT 25mg clomid ed 30 days then 20mg nolva ed 25 days
^^ .25mg caber e3d, .25mg anastrazole eod

I experienced a bit of shutdown, but am finally starting to recover. I won’t be starting this cycle for awhile, but I’d like to get the planning done now.

So here’s what I’m thinking:

WK 1-12 sust 375mg / bold 600mg per week, split m-w-f
WK 1-12 nolva 20mg ed, adex 25mg eod

WK 15-18 clomid 25mg ed, caber .25mg e3d

My goal is to bulk up without bloating or shutting down. I’m considering throwing some mast into the mix as well and maybe an oral kickstarter like dbol or something.
I understand that bold is very slow so I may go 14 or 20 weeks. Otherwise I was thinking test/tren/mast for 8 weeks.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Would you recommend using 250iu HCG eod throughout/near the end of the cycle or as a bridge to PCT? When would I start/finish?

There are a lot of questions here, and I’ve done a lot of research but there is so much misinformation out there.

Thanks

Your hpta is too fragile. You should not cycle unless you are prepared to go on TRT. Sorry man, shit like this is genetic. You may not recover from the next one.

No need to be playing with both Clomid and Nolvadex.

Did you feel right on Clomid? Some guys feel like crap with that. Nolvadex does not do that.

I understand that TRT might become a possibility, which is why I want to use more mild substances along with HCG to prevent shutting down again. Clomid was horrible - made me feel like a pregnant woman.

So you need to avoid clomid. It is really nasty for those who get the sides. From the TRT forums, it seems that doctors are totally unaware of this problem and the drug literature and reps do not help the docs.