T Nation

Cycle Plan... Research

Hi guys
Planning on my first cycle some time in the next couple of months and thought I’d try and get some feedback from some of the more experienced users.

BACKGROUND: I’ve been lifting for about 5 years now, seriously for the 2-3 and entered a natural junior (U23) BB competition at the end of last year (came 2nd…Sucks). I’m now too old to compete junior due to DOB restrictions and it will be a few years before my body is ‘mature’ enough to compete naturally in the Men’s category. Hence, I will probs. juice before either returning to natural or continue and transfer to normal BB.

I appreciate quite a few will also consider me too young, but please try and put this aside for the time being, I love BB and to compete it has to be done!

Please critique my cycle plan as you feel necessary!

STATS:
Height: 5’8
Weight: 185-190 (depending on water retention)
BF: ~13-15% (off season)

Proposed Cycle:
W 1-4 DBol 10mg 3*/D
W-1-10 Test Enth 250mg 2*/w - Mon/Thurs
W 1-12 Adex 0.5mg EOD (0.25mg in W12)
W 8-12 Proviron 25mg 2*/D ???
W 2-11.5 hCG 250iu 2-3*/w ??? (stop 4-5 days before PCT)
PCT
W12-13 Nolva 20mg 2x/D
W14-16 Nolva 20mg/D
W16-20 Tribulus (depending on how I feel)

Reasons: Kickstart cycle with DBol until Test starts to take full effect. Adex to prevent as much bloat/gyno issues as possible. Proviron to help libido a bit. hCG to keep the boys functioning! Nolva also on hand should any gyno still occur during cycle. Nolva seems a pretty well tried and tested SERM for PCT.

Goals: Obviously GOOD size is my goal as a BB. Ideally would like to get to 205 and retain as much size as possible with as little bloat and BF as possible, especially with summer on the way! I also want to keep the GF happy hence the proviron towards end! I usually train with a bit higher rep range as this is how my body responds best, but would like to add weight to all of my lifts so strength is obviously desirable as well! Obviously I would like to keep my nuts functioning and have kids some day, but the aesthetics i.e size doesn’t really bother me too much.

Questions:

1. I hear a lot of debate as to the necessity of hCG! I know it makes PCT a bit nicer but is hCG really necessary for this type of cycle?? What effects might I expect if I don’t use it other than smaller balls?? I would rather not pin more than necessary! Also I don’t really want to keep it in my fridge with flatmates around if I can avoid it!

2. What sort of doses of Nolva do people suggest using if gyno flares during cycle?? I would probably increase Adex to 0.5mg ED before moving to Nolva, but failing that??

3. How might I expect sex drive/libido to vary on such a cycle (just so I’m prepared!!!)

4. Should I also use Clomid for PCT, or will Nolva do the job alone for a relatively weak cycle!

Try not to flame me too bad for any glaring mistakes!! Thanks in advance for your help and advice. It is much appreciated!!!

[quote]McGZ wrote:
Hi guys
Planning on my first cycle some time in the next couple of months and thought I’d try and get some feedback from some of the more experienced users.

BACKGROUND: I’ve been lifting for about 5 years now, seriously for the 2-3 and entered a natural junior (U23) BB competition at the end of last year (came 2nd…Sucks). I’m now too old to compete junior due to DOB restrictions and it will be a few years before my body is ‘mature’ enough to compete naturally in the Men’s category. Hence, I will probs. juice before either returning to natural or continue and transfer to normal BB.

I appreciate quite a few will also consider me too young, but please try and put this aside for the time being, I love BB and to compete it has to be done!

Please critique my cycle plan as you feel necessary!

STATS:
Height: 5’8
Weight: 185-190 (depending on water retention)
BF: ~13-15% (off season)

Proposed Cycle:
W 1-4 DBol 10mg 3*/D
W-1-10 Test Enth 250mg 2*/w - Mon/Thurs
W 1-12 Adex 0.5mg EOD (0.25mg in W12)
W 8-12 Proviron 25mg 2*/D ???
W 2-11.5 hCG 250iu 2-3*/w ??? (stop 4-5 days before PCT)
PCT
W12-13 Nolva 20mg 2x/D
W14-16 Nolva 20mg/D
W16-20 Tribulus (depending on how I feel)

Reasons: Kickstart cycle with DBol until Test starts to take full effect. Adex to prevent as much bloat/gyno issues as possible. Proviron to help libido a bit. hCG to keep the boys functioning! Nolva also on hand should any gyno still occur during cycle. Nolva seems a pretty well tried and tested SERM for PCT.

Goals: Obviously GOOD size is my goal as a BB. Ideally would like to get to 205 and retain as much size as possible with as little bloat and BF as possible, especially with summer on the way! I also want to keep the GF happy hence the proviron towards end! I usually train with a bit higher rep range as this is how my body responds best, but would like to add weight to all of my lifts so strength is obviously desirable as well! Obviously I would like to keep my nuts functioning and have kids some day, but the aesthetics i.e size doesn’t really bother me too much.

Questions:

1. I hear a lot of debate as to the necessity of hCG! I know it makes PCT a bit nicer but is hCG really necessary for this type of cycle?? What effects might I expect if I don’t use it other than smaller balls?? I would rather not pin more than necessary! Also I don’t really want to keep it in my fridge with flatmates around if I can avoid it!

2. What sort of doses of Nolva do people suggest using if gyno flares during cycle?? I would probably increase Adex to 0.5mg ED before moving to Nolva, but failing that??

3. How might I expect sex drive/libido to vary on such a cycle (just so I’m prepared!!!)

4. Should I also use Clomid for PCT, or will Nolva do the job alone for a relatively weak cycle!

Try not to flame me too bad for any glaring mistakes!! Thanks in advance for your help and advice. It is much appreciated!!!
[/quote]

1. hCG is really nice, it’ll let you bust some big fat nuts during cycle and you wont be a complete woman after cycle. I highly recommend, but yes you should be alright without it. I’ve never tried without it cuz my balls are somewhat dear to me, but its up to you.

2. I believe you’d blast 40mg/day until the gyno subsides. I am really not 100% sure on that though hopefully someone gives you a better answer

3. It’s gonna be fucking awesome.

4. 100/100/50/50 clomid 40/40/20/20 nolva seems to work best.

Good luck!

1- what lbraga said, I’ve cycled without it and no problems what so ever but after using hcg I won’t run a cycle without

2- hit the Nolva at 40mg per day till symptoms subside then 20mg Nolva for a few days after, then bump up the adex.

3- sex drive will be high

4- Nolva will be fine, I prefer both Nolva and clomid at the doses that lbraga posted

Thanks for the quick response guys, really appreciate it. Will try and get hold of some Clomid as well!

Another quick question: What size/weight needles do people suggest for the Test E and hCG.

Thanks again in advance.

[quote]McGZ wrote:
Hence, I will probs. juice before either returning to natural or continue and transfer to normal BB.

[/quote]

I have no respect for attitudes such as this based on the comment above. I have nothing against AAS use but keep natural natural

lol… compensating for shit genetics/training/dieting by using aas to compete against natty’s

go for it bro, you probably need it anyways

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
lol… compensating for shit genetics/training/dieting by using aas to compete against natty’s

go for it bro, you probably need it anyways[/quote]

I’ll take bets on the fact he doesn’t win even with the juice

thats the lowest you can go basically.