T Nation

Cycle Opinions

Okay guys,

here it is....what do you think of this one:

Stats:
Height: 5' 3'' (short, I know, I know)
Weight: 145lbs
Status: Competition (bulking up to compete in the summer for my 2nd show)

Weeks 1-12 - Test E 500mg/week (250 2x per week)
weeks 1-3 - 40mg dbol/day
weeks 1-14 - Arimidex 0.25mg/EOD
weeks 4-14 - proviron 25mg/day
PCT
weeks 14-16 - Nolva 40mg/day
weeks 16-18 - Nolva 20mg/day

let me know what you guys think...
cheers!.......

Most people here don't think proviron is worthwhile.

What's your cycle experience?

Well,

It's my first one BUT I have been around it for about 8 years now. I just always said I wouldn't touch them unless I was to compete. Now that I have done a comp, I'm ready. I just like to check on here because of the experience level on here. Do you think that setup is good?...

btw, the dbol was to be 4 weeks, not 3....typo.....

??.......

I think you should extend the d-bol use another 1-2 weeks, as well as substitute Masteron for the proviron. What is your reason for using proviron?

Also, regarding the d-bol, I would say try 25-35mgs a day for 6 weeks. You may find you are totally happy with the size and strength dianabol provides at 25, 30mgs a day...

Your not that big, and don't have any experience with steroids... right? So 40mgs a day is getting up there.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I know a guy who is pretty big and will take any where from 50-100mgs of d-bol a day. He also has abdominal dystention and probably cardiovascular disease, but he's huge...

Do whats right for you. D-bol works, and real d-bol doesn't take much. You will see/feel it kick in pretty quick, both with the fullness of your muscles and your strength.

Awesome!....

Thanks for the response. I kept checking back in with no responses....haha..I appreciate your time...
Yes, I think I'll change dbol to 25mgs for 4 weeks only. I'm not looking to get HUGE HUGE. I just want to be at the top of the bantamweight division or bottom of lightweight......

As for the proviron. I have heard it keeps bloat down a bit, can enhance the effects of anything else I'm taking, AND the most important....it keeps you super horny!.....haha.......

My coach told me it could actually suppress too much estrogen while on Test (since my cycle will be a fairly low dose of test) and said that the estrogen rise is essential for gains as well.....so I'm wondering??.....I really wanted to keep it in though from things I've heard from buddies that have a lot of experience......

what's your take?....