Cycle on TRT?

[quote]Old but New wrote:
??? I touched my pin w my fingertip because it looked like there was a piece of dust down by the base of it. My hand were clean & tip was brand new. Now I’m probably just paranoid but an hour or so after I injected now I’m second guessing sterility… Any input would b appreciated. [/quote]

LOL you are fine

Some people are WAYYYYYYYY too anal about “sterility” IMO. I was doing my TRT injection last night and had my vial hanging upside down from a toothbrush holder with my needle in it while I was doing some other shit. Apparently my girlfriend got up and accidentally knocked it out of the holder and the pin came out and landed in the sink. It was ready so I just injected it right there. I’m still alive.

Thnx man… I’m on a few different things & making great gains. The last thing I want is to get sidelined by some stupid infection that could have been prevented. I think that’s what made me second guess myself in the first place!

[quote]Old but New wrote:
On 300mg Test-E every 7 days by doctor. Also have acquired 30 ml of Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg. Any ideas/suggestions on how to stack the two or even if it should be done would be appreciated… [/quote]

#1 Great doctor. Good dosage.

#2 Being on TRT and adding intermittant cycles is the best. No need to fuck with PCT.

Highly recommend this.

[quote]BSC819 wrote:
But after TRT, my libido is rediculous. A girl brushes up against me at the gym and I am ready to try and bone her. For some reason dbol on a blast makes it even that much worse. [/quote]

Having this issue with dbol and cruise-level test right now. (I have been adding 20mg dbol just on workout days 1 hour prior to workout for a month – minimal bloat but HUGE pumps and and solid gains.)

Anyway, I am happily engaged, but out of town and just hit up some random blond in the elevator of the hotel. I could tell it would go somewhere if I didn’t get the fuck out ofthere.

Next ???. I’m taking 150mg of Mast EOD. I’m also taking Cyp &Test E every 5 days. I’ve been alternating between the Cyp & the Test E at am dose of 300mg each time. So basically the Mast EOD + 300mg Test every 5th day. Any suggestions on how to refine this or make it more effective?? Again, happy to hear any suggestions/opinions… Thnx…