T Nation

Cycle of Juice

I’m confused. A friend told me if you shoot up with steroids you gain muscle without weightlifting. That the added testosterone creates muscle from your fat or something. Is this true? I’m confused. How harmful can one month of steroids be to your health?

I’m stacking Surge with dbol and im running test throughout. I’m getting very bloated I think it’s the extra muscle mass. Quick search on pubmed tells me that i should be experiencing myofibrillar hypertrophy.

How can i tell if this is happening? I think i can feel it but im not sure. Would i need a muscle biopsy?

btw, i do MMA and hope to get into UFC. MMA workouts going good, need this cycle to work.

I think that you need to do more research on the drugs you are using, their effects and sides.

First off - Taking surge and dbol is not a stack.

Secondly - you should have done research BEFORE jumping in.

You say you need this cycle to work, but evidently didn’t think it was necessary to know wtf you were doing, or taking before starting the cycle.

Where are all these people coming from?

Rule #1: There are no “buddies” at the gym. They want your money. Period.

Rule #2: ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS know what you are taking and what the potential side effects are.

I’m guessing you decided this was a good idea after being put in a triangle hold and lost the O2 to the brain…

steroids will cause you to gain water weight without working out (more water in the cells makes the muscle look bigger). This will be gone the second you stop the juice. DBol does this to a very large degree.

steroids plus excersize will make your existing muscle cells bigger (hypertrophy).

hGH and IGF-1 and MGF are believed to create new muscle cells (hyperplasia) which will happen to a low degree without excersize but to a much greater degree with excersize because it increases receptor sensitivity.

you need to figure out wtf you are doing with these so that you don’t end up with tits. I am guessing you don’t have a clue about stopping formation or action of estrogen in your body.

Bro I was there with you at the beginning. I hear you.

Two quick things:

1. Are you running Surge pre AND post workout? This makes th difference b/w the dbol doing nothing, and it being the most powerful nutritional supplement in history.

2. You need to read Anthony Roberts’ stuff asap, for proper cycle protection. He knows a lot and is in fine shape.

Personally I am not totally clear on how to protect myself or run PCT or whatever so I just haven’t come off cycle in the last two years, but gains have been pretty good particularly in the bench, so do what works for you bro.

[quote]HitThat1lol wrote:

Two quick things:

1. Are you running Surge pre AND post workout? This makes th difference b/w the dbol doing nothing, and it being the most powerful nutritional supplement in history.

2. You need to read Anthony Roberts’ stuff asap, for proper cycle protection. He knows a lot and is in fine shape.

Personally I am not totally clear on how to protect myself or run PCT or whatever so I just haven’t come off cycle in the last six months, but gains have been pretty good, so do what works for you bro.[/quote]

there is some sound advice. If you don’t know how to come off correctly, just stay on forever.

holy fuck, I’m going to go smash my head off the wall now.

Can someone please start an INTELLIGENT conversation? Something besides “i’m 16 and want to be huuuuge with roids” or “I’ve been on dbol for the last 27 years at 437mg/day and I’m fine”

someone? please, anyone?

TSB

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
HitThat1lol wrote:

Two quick things:

Personally I am not totally clear on how to protect myself or run PCT or whatever so I just haven’t come off cycle in the last six months, but gains have been pretty good, so do what works for you bro.

there is some sound advice. If you don’t know how to come off correctly, just stay on forever.

holy fuck, I’m going to go smash my head off the wall now.

Can someone please start an INTELLIGENT conversation? Something besides “i’m 16 and want to be huuuuge with roids” or “I’ve been on dbol for the last 27 years at 437mg/day and I’m fine”

someone? please, anyone?[/quote]

How much u bench bro?

what does that have to do with anything?
can you bench more the me? I’m sure you can.

My point was that you shouldn’t be giving anyone advice because you obviously have no clue what the hell you are doing when it comes to AAS.

thanks for the help bros

im adding HOT-ROX to my stack. hopefully it won’t mess up my liver, only got 1 liver after all

Two quick things:

Personally I am not totally clear on how to protect myself or run PCT or whatever so I just haven’t come off cycle in the last two years, but gains have been pretty good particularly in the bench, so do what works for you bro.[/quote]

Someone please tell me that guy is not serious… Holly Cr***!!!

Original poster - there are dozens of AAS primers on the web - please read one of them …

Is there a full moon?

Where in the hell are these trolls coming from?

Are the Mods having a good ol’ chuckle at our expense?

Adding HOT-ROX to your stack?

Hooker is really smart?

Beam me up, Scotty.

once again, I second rainjack

[quote]Uninsured wrote:
thanks for the help bros

im adding HOT-ROX to my stack. hopefully it won’t mess up my liver, only got 1 liver after all[/quote]

I logged in to respond to this but there is nothing I can say…

Yes there is. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce. We have prime examples right here.

Two quick things:

Personally I am not totally clear on how to protect myself or run PCT or whatever so I just haven’t come off cycle in the last two years, but gains have been pretty good particularly in the bench, so do what works for you bro.[/quote]

This is quite possibly…the most retarded advice anyone has EVER given on T-Nation.

Two quick things:

thanks bro i decided to put in Surge pre/during/ and post workout from now on

i read some of anthony robert’s stuff and he seems like a knowledgeable bro, i added in zma + NAC for my PCT, only 1 liver

for PCT im using the OTC supp rebound xt and POSSIBLY clomid, but i dunno what it does to my liver

[quote]Uninsured wrote:
HitThat1lol wrote:

Two quick things:

Personally I am not totally clear on how to protect myself or run PCT or whatever so I just haven’t come off cycle in the last two years, but gains have been pretty good particularly in the bench, so do what works for you bro.

thanks bro i decided to put in Surge pre/during/ and post workout from now on

i read some of anthony robert’s stuff and he seems like a knowledgeable bro, i added in zma + NAC for my PCT, only 1 liver

for PCT im using the OTC supp rebound xt and POSSIBLY clomid, but i dunno what it does to my liver[/quote]

Read again … OTC pct - are you insane? Clomid or nolvadex and preferably hcg are a requirement not an option … Do you understand why pct is required??? Do you really want to have sexual problems till the end of your life??? Not even mentioning that you will loose most of your gains without proper PCT.

Read more about AAS… and dont listen to the idiot that says he is on cycle for 2 years… And do figure out how the cicle is effecting your estrogen - men with boobs is not very attractive…

come on guys some of these posts are just idiots trying to get people to freak out…it seems to be working…no one is legitimately this stupid (i hope) until everyone just stops replying (that includes the berating as tempting as it might be) this crap will continue.