Cycle of Epistane

Hey guys,
Im looking to start a 4 week cycle of Epistane. I have all my cycle supports except for PCT. Would Nolvadex XT be okay if I can not find Tamox? I know this is probably a stupid question but I am new and just trying to learn.

[quote]bizkit497 wrote:
Hey guys,
Im looking to start a 4 week cycle of Epistane. I have all my cycle supports except for PCT. Would Nolvadex XT be okay if I can not find Tamox? I know this is probably a stupid question but I am new and just trying to learn.[/quote]

Get a real SERM.
End of story.

I will be honest but I don’t know what is reliable and what is not and im sorry if that is against the rules.

Hey Bizkit,
Just a word of warning with the Epistane, I lost a SHITLOAD of hair from it. I ran a couple other designer steroids and PH with no hair loss, or side effects. But Epistane really shed my hair bad, and still is (did the cycle 8 months ago).
Anyway, just saying I really regret doing it, just my 2 cents.

Murph,
I hear ya on that. It seems like it is case by case. How long did you run it for? I plan on doing 4 weeks.
Week 1=20mg
Week 2=20 or 30 depending on how I respond the first week
Week 3=30mg
Week 4=30 or 40 depending on previous weeks

Whatd you use for pct?

[quote]bizkit497 wrote:
Murph,
I hear ya on that. It seems like it is case by case. How long did you run it for? I plan on doing 4 weeks.
Week 1=20mg
Week 2=20 or 30 depending on how I respond the first week
Week 3=30mg
Week 4=30 or 40 depending on previous weeks

Whatd you use for pct?[/quote]

Yeah I ran it for 4 weeks. I did very similar to this, but went up for 40 mg for my final week. I used nolvadex for my pct and ran that for 3 weeks. I had good gains from the Epi, but my scalp was very itchy in final weeks and I noticed tons of shedding. So I cringe when I heard the word haha just sending out my experience.

Get some Nolva. Real Nolva, not that OTC crap. If you can’t find pills, you can settle for the “research chemical” versions that are really easy to find and legal to purchase (for research purposes of course). Not my first choice but would take it over the popular OTC stuff any day.

Then all you need is some Test Prop and you’re on your way to a real cycle…

I’ve only ever run 10mg single dose in the morning and even that noticeably thinned the edges of my hairline.

Anyone try C1 lately?

I ran a 3wk cycle at 40mg with no problems at all. I gained about 8lbs, great strength gains and only a bit of acne during PCT in which I used research chemicals novladex.

I opted for shorter cycle so I didn’t run into any problems.

do it right, do it short and train hard and eat right during it if you use a PH/DS.

there are better options out there but if you are gonna use Epi…might as well do it right.

B rock,
did you use anything else during your pct?

nolv, milk thistle and after novla i used TRIBEX for a bit. got bloodwork done about 1mo after pct…things were great. and i was stronger :slight_smile: