Cycle: Need Opinions

I intend to start my first cycle within the next 8 weeks. I have been researching this topic for a long time but as we all know, there’s reading up on a subject and actually listening to experienced users. So here is my proposed cycle, and please be as critical as you want, because I am trying to enhance my body, not destroy it due to lack of understanding/experience.

Week 1-10 500mg of Test Ethanoate(per week)
Week 3-10 50mg Winstrol oral (daily)
Week 11 40mg Nolva + 100mg clomid
Week 12 30mg Nolva + 50mg clomid
Week 13 20mg Nolva + 50mg clomid
Week 14 10mg Nolva + 50mg clomid

The winstrol may seem like an after thought, but I would like to keep as much mass/strength post cycle as I can, or am I just over worrying?

Please give your opinions on this cycle and if necessary, alterations/additions/deletions. Also, from the start and especially whilst on winstrol, I will be taking milk thistle to assist my liver. Any suggestions on dosage?

In anticipation, thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

“The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism”

And just to state that I am:
27yrs old (Been training seriously for 10yrs for sport)

220lbs

4000kcal per day

I train 2 days on 1 day off.

I am on high quality protein, creatine,tribulus and ZMA. (I have tried other supplements such as Nitrix, which did v.little)

Until about a year back I trained for semi-pro rugby, but now have quit that to in order to concentrate on recent personnel commitments.

I have had the all clear from blood reports that I have no abnormalities and that my blood test is slightly lower than expected.

Also, most males in my family are quite ectomorphic, so genetics does not help my desire to gain quality weight.

My ultimate goal is to gain 20lbs if not more in 6 months, whilst aiming to keep my body fat as constant as possible.

Lol, no worries mate, you lot stop the inbreeding…
On a more serious note, I appreciate your thoughts, and your advice about the winny is much appreciated and shall be utilized.

Once again, I really appreciate your help,

Thank you

“Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”

Here is an excellent protocol that I would follow:

Wks 1-10 500mg/w Test E

Wks 6-12 50mg/d Strol

You will absolutely keep more gains this way and you will lean out considerably and drop water towards the end. The test will still be circulating in your blood weeks 11 and 12. Bump up the clomid to 100mg/d for all 4 weeks PCT. Good luck.

Wouldn’t an aromatase inhibitor be recommended during cycle, or at least have it on hand just in case? What if he is estrogen sensitive? 500MG test is enough to cause problems.

Maybe have some sorty of AI on hand just in case for during the cycle?

What do you all think?

Thanks for your thoughts guys. Any idea what AI product would be most useful? I have done research and femara seems like a handy product to have on hand, if not a little expensive. Are there other products that people would recommend?

Cheers all

I like proviron for estrogen control. With 500mg’s of Test that should suffice for your needs. Admittedly, proviron isn’t as effective as the classic a-dex, letro or amorasin but it has benefits those products don’t like getting you harder.

Get around the price by getting some research chemicals. Arimidex or Aromasin seems to be the choice of many.