T Nation

Cycle Modification

Hi
I’m in the mid (6 of 10 weeks) or my cycle.

My current goal is to reduce fat % (so training and diet are aimed to that target)

The cycle is:
Test E 200 E3D
Mast 200 E3D
primo 200 E3D

A frient give me some test prop. I don’t know if i should use it or not.

I have planned a 10 weeks, should i use the prop to add 2 more weeks? or should i use to taper down? or again left it for future (winter) bulk cycle? or just add it to current stack to raise total test with +100mg EOD?

I know my problem… :slight_smile: I can’t be satisfied… I always want more… :slight_smile:

for example I’m thinking to add IGF in the last 2 weeks… to “bridge me” into PCT…

This is how the never ending cycle starts…

Stick to what you planned and save it for a rainy day : )

[quote]wings_931 wrote:
This is how the never ending cycle starts…

Stick to what you planned and save it for a rainy day : )

[/quote]

LOL
I understand :slight_smile:

But it is so… funny :slight_smile: and I feel so damn good!!

The best think is when I cross week 5… and then I can feel the full effects of the gear… :stuck_out_tongue:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hear you buddy. I am currently in week 17 of my 14 week cycle. I just ordered IGF and plan to use it as I am tapering the test.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Use the prop to taper off with. It’s the best compound for that, due to the short 1/2-life.

Nothing wrong with using peptides to bridge or assist PCT, IMO.

bushy[/quote]

If you end he cycle with prop - I would use the IGF for PCT instead of bridging with it, since there is only a 4-5 day bridge period with the prop.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
I hear you buddy. I am currently in week 17 of my 14 week cycle. I just ordered IGF and plan to use it as I am tapering the test.[/quote]

I have the same purpouse… I just email may source to have some $$$ related information :slight_smile:

Can i ask you more details on your IGF use? how much? IM? subq? ED? workout day only?

[quote]rainjack wrote:

If you end he cycle with prop - I would use the IGF for PCT instead of bridging with it, since there is only a 4-5 day bridge period with the prop.

[/quote]

I would like to use the prop to taper, maybe 3 weeks long tapering may be good?

and then in the last week of the tapering I’ll add IGF for 4 weeks (lenght of the PCT)… what do you think?

An other “idea” I got is to use IGF along with test prop during the tapering. However I really don’t fully “understand” IGF1 so I don’t really “know” how to use it.

What i want is to “power up” my results as much as I can afford :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.